HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree156Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #991

I don’t think it’s necessary to compensate the early buyers with renovation packages whatsoever. Willing buyer, willing seller and it’s a normal strategy to skim the market. Hopefully, the loss from these group of buyers serves as a lesson for the rest of the market.

Just last December, a couple of individuals were ridiculing others who commented about high prices and predicting a 10-20% discount. This is just the start and will create ripple effects on other developments. Gazania and Lilium can no longer claim that they are selling at leasehold prices and park colonial has to react accordingly. Soon Treasure will follow.
Pot calling kettle black? Haha
Hmm, not sure who is talking of treasure or WLR, G and L or park colonial
Some pple can Xia sway to the max already now still want to lecture others.
Double standard? Hmmm....

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-05-2019 at 10:47 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:47 PM   #992
Banned

Hmm, not sure who is talking of treasure or WLR.
Some pple can Xia sway to the max already now still want to lecture others.
Double standard? Hmmm....
Was replying to thinkcarefully's post, unknowingly forgot this was treasure thread. Understand likewise may have happened to you so lets try to move WLR to woodleigh thread next time.

P.S. No need to keep editing your posts, especially if sole purpose is to add in provocative comments.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:49 PM   #993

Was replying to thinkcarefully's post, unknowingly forgot this was treasure thread. Understand likewise may have happened to you so lets try to move WLR to woodleigh thread next time.
I have been advising thinkcarefully to do that.
Even on amber park discussion
But he always likes to sing the fools rush in song here. Lol
Old 09-05-2019, 10:52 PM   #994

P.S. No need to keep editing your posts, especially if sole purpose is to add in provocative comments.
U too.
If u seriously want to continue fruitful discussion here,

Ps : thereís no need to be salty all the time.
U are well aware Iím not as submissive as mergui.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:01 PM   #995
Banned

there’s no need to be salty all the time.
Not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate briefly?

p.s. Mergui was never submissive. He continued his rebuttals against my comments into December last year at Woodleigh thread. Sadly for him, based on market developments recently, my views are obviously more correct. Interestingly, he disappeared suddenly, and you come in.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:06 PM   #996

Not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate briefly?

p.s. Mergui was never submissive. He continued his rebuttals against my comments into December last year at Woodleigh thread. Sadly for him, based on market developments recently, my views are obviously more correct. Interestingly, he disappeared suddenly, and you come in.
Hmm, base on your deduction, I would have suspect captain Huat, myself, pokemon, and many other bros here could be mergui’s clone.
This mergui bro must had suffered serious schizophrenia to have so many clones with different writing style.
Oh ya, your views are always more correct. Ur views are the gospel truth.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-05-2019 at 11:09 PM..
Old 09-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #997
Banned

Hmm, base on your deduction, I would have suspect captain Huat, myself, pokemon, and many other bros here could be mergui’s clone.
This mergui bro must had suffered serious schizophrenia to have so many clones with different writing style.
Oh ya, your views are always more correct. Ur views are the gospel truth.
I've seen captain and pokemon during mergui's time and they are way different from mergui. You seem to be saying I think anyone who had conflicts with me is mergui. Not saying you are mergui, but like him, you are against me half the time. Take for example the Terassee and Affinity comparision, felt it was really unnecessary and weird that you were attacking me for suggesting terassee when other "bros" or yourself had also recommended certain resales in place of some new launches too.

And yes, my views are correct most of the time for now, you got to accept that. Time will tell.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:29 PM   #998

I've seen captain and pokemon during mergui's time and they are way different from mergui. You seem to be saying I think anyone who had conflicts with me is mergui. Not saying you are mergui, but like him, you are against me half the time. Take for example the Terassee and Affinity comparision, felt it was really unnecessary and weird that you were attacking me for suggesting terassee when other "bros" or yourself had also recommended certain resales in place of some new launches too.

And yes, my views are correct most of the time for now, you got to accept that. Time will tell.
Seriously I don’t recall using provocative words or toxic remarks attacking u when debating betw affinity and terrasse. More of substantiating it with facts based on terrasse sales listing and total unit sold in 2019. I don’t make up stories.
Even you also admit terrasse though near mrt, it’s a ulu place to begin with. So which part I was wrong?

If I behave rudely or using toxic remarks against u or dragging in your parents into debate, I would have garner hatred by many bros here.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:30 PM   #999
Banned

Yap u r right.
But Seriously, I do not know whatís the selling point for the Florence.
Perhaps a drop of 100-150psf drop for Florence May help?
I dare not say $150psf drop for florence. That makes it 1300psf and close to treasure and way below affinity when florence is arguably in a better location near kovan and HG mrt. Will have an impact on the market but yes that will likely happen one day. Got to brace ourselves.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #1000
Banned

Seriously I donít recall using provocative words or toxic remarks attacking u when debating betw affinity and terrasse. More of substantiating it with facts based on terrasse sales listing and total unit sold in 2019. I donít make up stories.
Even you also admit terrasse though near mrt, itís a ulu place to begin with. So which part I was wrong?

If I behave rudely or using toxic remarks against u or dragging in your parents into debate, I would have garner hatred by many bros here.
If I say Terrassee beside MRT is ulu, what is Affinity? Hahaa..
Old 09-05-2019, 11:49 PM   #1001

I always felt u miss out something important in your analysis.
U failed to understand the psychological aspect of buyers and analyse on case by case basis.
Let me quote u an example,

Watertown and Parc Centros are just one road across. Watertown psf is 13xx to 14xx. Parc Centros transact price is 11xx psf. Does it makes sense to pay 200-300psf more for Watertown which is just one road across? But the fact remains Watertown see over 19 sales transaction in 2019 and Parc Centros only see 7 transaction. Both are around the same age condo. Both have Mall and mrt at doorstep.
Can u explain to me why buyers don’t mind paying that extra 200-300psf though they r so near each other?

What is affinity? Plain simple, it’s brand new with more facilities than terrasse. Btw, affinity also walkable to future mrt anyway.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 09-05-2019 at 11:55 PM..
Old 09-05-2019, 11:52 PM   #1002

Anyway, if terrasse so cheap and worth it, why don’t u buy?
Half a year gone and only see 2 transaction, u dare to buy even its nearer to mrt?

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 10-05-2019 at 12:07 AM..
Old 10-05-2019, 12:21 AM   #1003

Yap u r right.
But Seriously, I do not know whatís the selling point for the Florence.
Perhaps a drop of 100-150psf drop for Florence May help?

WLR still can brag about its RCR mix development status, but Florence.....hmm.
Then there is Normanton coming (dunno when as I think they are likely to appeal), no Mrt or amenities nearby, well known developer Kingsford, expected to launch above 1750 psf!!!

Wonder if such projects will drive more buyers to Treasure, as well as Whistler and Riverfront...
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 12:21 AM   #1004
Banned

I always felt u miss out something important in your analysis.
U failed to understand the psychological aspect of buyers and analyse on case by case basis.
Let me quote u an example,

Watertown and Parc Centros are just one road across. Watertown psf is 13xx to 14xx. Parc Centros transact price is 11xx psf. Does it makes sense to pay 200-300psf more for Watertown which is just one road across? But the fact remains Watertown see over 19 sales transaction in 2019 and Parc Centros only see 7 transaction. Both are around the same age condo. Both have Mall and mrt at doorstep.
Can u explain to me why buyers donít mind paying that extra 200-300psf though they r so near each other?

What is affinity? Plain simple, itís brand new with more facilities than terrasse. Btw, affinity also walkable to future mrt anyway.
Property anaylsis is definitely not as simple as any of us have described. Neither of us are professionals.

However for your example above, Watertown definitely has the edge since is connected directly to mrt and an integrated development. Parc Centros will be affected by rain, thatís what explains the difference. Affinity and terrasee do not have these differences and Affinity only wins by age and a couple more trivial facilities. I guess itís all about marketing and publicity. As a layman last year, I have never heard of Terrassee and Parc Centros, but i know what is Watertown and Affnity. That is the difference.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:04 AM   #1005

Then there is Normanton coming (dunno when as I think they are likely to appeal), no Mrt or amenities nearby, well known developer Kingsford, expected to launch above 1750 psf!!!

Wonder if such projects will drive more buyers to Treasure, as well as Whistler and Riverfront...
I leave Normanton out of the picture after the no-sell till TOP punishment is imposed on Kingsford. Two scenario might happened
1) if appeal unsuccessful, can they still sell 1750psf once completed? Time is not on Kingsford side. It has to be lower, if buyers are lucky, much much lower.
2) even if appeal successful, there will have not much impact on treasure, whistler and riverfront as I felt Normanton is of different league and is very different in location compared to the 3. The 3 belongs more to heartland. I will pitch Normanton location close to interlace’s league. Both also not near mrt and amenities but surrounding feel is very different.

Why I Guess sumang walk EC May help the 3 to sell as its never in the past that EC price is selling so close to condo price. But that’s provided if sumang sells betw 1150 to 1200psf.
Ask yourself, for a difference of 150psf, would u choose sumang EC and bind by mop ruling or u rather choose the 3, whistler, riverfront, treasure? Bear in mind, sumang walk is not really near to Mall/mrt though walkable.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 10-05-2019 at 05:09 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.