Treasure at Tampines

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would buy Treasures? Such a crowded development and yet, looks like HDB plus it's not near MRT.

Plus poor quality of product from Sim Lian. Plus Sim Lian is one cause of the downfall of DBSS homes. Why would anyone support them now?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/heng-lead-task-force-probing-residents-complaints-centrale-8

Might as well pay slightly higher and get another condo.

Many of us here think Treasure is a no go. However, there are about 50 buyers a month in the past 4 months thinking it is worthwhile. So, buyers think differently.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Many of us here think Treasure is a no go. However, there are about 50 buyers a month in the past 4 months thinking it is worthwhile. So, buyers think differently.

They have no choice... Thats the cheapest that the developers have got to offer...

shin7829

Reaction score
Treasure maybe is the lowest atas stay.
I agree pay more for a better one instead.
I too is not impressed by treasure after seeing a few others.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treasure maybe is the lowest atas stay.
I agree pay more for a better one instead.
I too is not impressed by treasure after seeing a few others.

Wow so atas... 2,200 units share one tennis court. (You can get more availability with courts at public centres) and 20% has no parking lots (probably have to ballot or park at nearby HDB estates).

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow so atas... 2,200 units share one tennis court. (You can get more availability with courts at public centres) and 20% has no parking lots (probably have to ballot or park at nearby HDB estates).

It’s like Teban hdb estate sharing one Basketball court.:o hdb no tennis court though.:o

shin7829

Reaction score

Lowest atas as in only in the name of condo nia
Its congested until if one wanna book facilities i think need wait a few months or a year lol one.

Machiam premium hdb nia

I rather pay abit more for else where if i would to go for condo bro

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

Tennis court still not too bad as few of these entry level "atas" residents will know how to play tennis. Worst will be booking of function rooms and bbq pits as many residents will be keen to show off their new "treasure".

shin7829

Reaction score
Tennis court still not too bad as few of these entry level "atas" residents will know how to play tennis. Worst will be booking of function rooms and bbq pits as many residents will be keen to show off their new "treasure".

Thats the most scary part.
Advance booking half or 1 year may be needed -_-

Consolation fact is everywhere also got a small pool?

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With high price of new EC, it will help to push sales for such less preferred condo.

More will feel more justified to commit of these pricing.

shin7829

Reaction score
Some perhaps are buyers from the old building one ma

Very ex leh.
1.2m-1.4m for 2bedroom wor

shin7829

Reaction score
Bro think you typo. 2 bedroom 1.5mil, 1.2mil for 2 bedroom, I think a lot ppl rush to buy tmr already, including me. Haha.

Maybe ba. I think mix up with their pricing liao.
Maybe the one i remember is their 1+study already is 1.2m to 1.4m i think!

Out of reach within my means so never really register into my memory lol!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.