HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree150Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2019, 09:55 AM   #1006

I noticed riverfront have put up that they have sold over 1,000 units till date. This mass market project is selling well.
Bad kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 10:07 AM   #1007

I noticed riverfront have put up that they have sold over 1,000 units till date. This mass market project is selling well.
Saw that too. Reason for good sales is none other than it is the cheapest new launch project right now.
annetyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:33 AM   #1008
Master Member

One way to avoid ABSD is buying under a trustee, say for my kid. Anyone try it before?
Have to pay full cash and cannot take loan
LeSaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #1009

I guess the buyers are rational with the entry price. This project are probably nearer distance to 2 MRT stations comparing with FR. Needless to mention price.

Saw that too. Reason for good sales is none other than it is the cheapest new launch project right now.
Bad kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #1010

I leave Normanton out of the picture after the no-sell till TOP punishment is imposed on Kingsford. Two scenario might happened
1) if appeal unsuccessful, can they still sell 1750psf once completed? Time is not on Kingsford side. It has to be lower, if buyers are lucky, much much lower.
2) even if appeal successful, there will have not much impact on treasure, whistler and riverfront as I felt Normanton is of different league and is very different in location compared to the 3. The 3 belongs more to heartland. I will pitch Normanton location close to interlace’s league. Both also not near mrt and amenities but surrounding feel is very different.

Why I Guess sumang walk EC May help the 3 to sell as its never in the past that EC price is selling so close to condo price. But that’s provided if sumang sells betw 1150 to 1200psf.
Ask yourself, for a difference of 150psf, would u choose sumang EC and bind by mop ruling or u rather choose the 3, whistler, riverfront, treasure? Bear in mind, sumang walk is not really near to Mall/mrt though walkable.
Yes, agreed. Always drive past Interlace at night, around dinner time, always appear very dark, dunno is it due to Low occupancy or the high ground effect. I think there are still unsold units there.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:37 PM   #1011

That is about 68% (updated) of total sold, after less than a year.

Whistler is about 44% (updated) of total, after 7 months.

This shows that pricing and timing is important. Compared to Treasures, after about 3 months,15% sold, want to guess how Long it takes them to reach 40% and 70% mark?

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 10-05-2019 at 04:32 PM..
Old 10-05-2019, 03:49 PM   #1012

URA caveat just updated few minutus ago. Treasure is moving slowly. So far 6 units sold for month of May. To date 346 units sold, average $1342psf

That is almost 70% of total sold, after less than a year.

Whistler is almost 40% of total, after 7 months.

This shows that pricing and timing is important. Compared to Treasures, after about 3 months,15% sold, want to guess how Long it takes them to reach 40% and 70% mark?
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 04:37 PM   #1013

URA caveat just updated few minutus ago. Treasure is moving slowly. So far 6 units sold for month of May. To date 346 units sold, average $1342psf
Tapestry is about 71% sold.
Interested buyers are still considering whether to buy treasure or something else.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #1014

Ok I take it as a few projects are safe now
Park colonial, riverfront, tapestry,

Left Jadescape, park esta, the Florence, G and L, treasure, WLR, tre Ver

Those still got hope to cross 50-60% are affinity and the gardens, Stirling, Amber park, whistler grand.

Help me out, anything I missed?

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 10-05-2019 at 04:55 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 04:57 PM   #1015
Master Member

That is about 68% (updated) of total sold, after less than a year.

Whistler is about 44% (updated) of total, after 7 months.

Think Treasure can TOP liao still got 20% unsold at least
Old 10-05-2019, 07:03 PM   #1016

Those still got hope to cross 50-60% are affinity and the gardens, Stirling, Amber park, whistler grand.

I am quite sure there are many other launches. e.g. daintree, Kent ridge hill, arena etc
annetyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 07:21 PM   #1017

I do not entirely agree with your breakdown. See my comments.

Originally Posted by NiShiZhu:
Comment
Agree. These are the 70% group.

Comment:
This group comprise of
the single digit: Florence, WLR, G&L
And the double digit: jade, Esta, treasure.

Comment:
Can agree on affinity, Whistler, Stirling, more than 40% sold
Disagree on gardens, only 20 plus percent sold when affinity has twice as many units and already twice the percentage sold.
Amber may have flashed 20% during launch, but I would reserve my comments until the next few months. Who knows how many buyers may regret and return...

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 10-05-2019 at 07:26 PM..
Old 10-05-2019, 07:43 PM   #1018

I do not entirely agree with your breakdown. See my comments.

Originally Posted by NiShiZhu:
Comment
Agree. These are the 70% group.

Comment:
This group comprise of
the single digit: Florence, WLR, G&L
And the double digit: jade, Esta, treasure.

Comment:
Can agree on affinity, Whistler, Stirling, more than 40% sold
Disagree on gardens, only 20 plus percent sold when affinity has twice as many units and already twice the percentage sold.
Amber may have flashed 20% during launch, but I would reserve my comments until the next few months. Who knows how many buyers may regret and return...

Thanks. I dun quite follow garden’s sales. Jin ko Lian, 20 plus % nia.
Anneytu also pointed out daintree and Kent ridge hill.
Hmm, Mayfair garden And Mayfair modern I also don’t quite follow cos seldom discuss.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:26 PM   #1019

Daintree also slow....
fotoudavid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 10:24 PM   #1020

Thanks. I dun quite follow garden’s sales. Jin ko Lian, 20 plus % nia.
Anneytu also pointed out daintree and Kent ridge hill.
Hmm, Mayfair garden And Mayfair modern I also don’t quite follow cos seldom discuss.
G has only themselves to blame.
They bid land too high, tried to launch 1700 psf (jaw dropping) with no mrt nearby ( the ccl not yet announced). Most neutral observers were shell shocked.
A sensed a need to grab buyers, launched about the same time, 100 to 150 psf lower as their land price was bought lower.

No matter what G does, A can always go 100 to 150 psf lower until they break even and G goes under water.

Classic case of stepping all over those who bought at high price and making a suxxxr out of them.

WLR and colonial is another classic example.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.