HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Treasure at Tampines

Like Tree161Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2019, 12:06 PM   #1336

Iím still deciding if itís a prudent investment choice. Not much bullet as Iím only 24 this year. Looking at 1 bedder.
Unless you are very rich, why not consider buying an HDB as first property? You can get some at very good locations. Next time when you are able to afford a second ppty, rental yield would be much better too.
annetyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #1337

I always believe in entering the property cycle young hence I entered last year at age 25.

But buy within means la. Buy mortgage insurance also cheap cheap coz young mah.

Do proper calculations and don’t over leverage. All the best in your property journey!
As a silent reader this whole week, slowly seeing a few newcomers come in this forum to ask for advise which project to buy.
Not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Lol
I never dare to advice pple on this, it’s a lifetime commitment and no one in the forum is more familiar with your own finance capability other than yourself.

The nature of your job, whether it’s an iron rice bowl type or very volatile type also plays an important part in your decision making.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:40 PM   #1338

I’m not married.. so I can only buy at 35 yo. I’m just thinking if I should invest in a 1 bedder and sell in time to come. Tough decision.

Unless you are very rich, why not consider buying an HDB as first property? You can get some at very good locations. Next time when you are able to afford a second ppty, rental yield would be much better too.
Thanooors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 12:55 PM   #1339

Iím not married.. so I can only buy at 35 yo. Iím just thinking if I should invest in a 1 bedder and sell in time to come. Tough decision.
Then by all means buy a 1-bedder at a good project.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #1340
High Supremacy Member

I tell you all I am a 42 year old guy who just started driving taxis after jobless for almost a year. I even wanted to buy landed but I realise the burden is too high and I cannot afford it at all. donít think job is perpetual and even I just a lowly senior officer getting 4.1k last time also get terminated and can never get back a job because I am over the hill now. my work has either been replaced by AI OR there are simply too many people doing the same job and none of them are leaving the job unless retrench.

Be careful as recession is looming. Chan Chun Sing show faces many times in different occasions telling and hinting you all already. channel news Asia and straits times also reminding you MTI and MAS forecasting. channel 8 also invited few Analysts from bank to subtly hinting you all already.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 01:56 PM   #1341
Supremacy Member

Not sure why anyone would buy Treasures? Such a crowded development and yet, looks like HDB plus it's not near MRT.

Plus poor quality of product from Sim Lian. Plus Sim Lian is one cause of the downfall of DBSS homes. Why would anyone support them now?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...nts-centrale-8

Might as well pay slightly higher and get another condo.

Last edited by Hyruga; 21-07-2019 at 02:59 PM..
Hyruga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 03:09 PM   #1342

Not sure why anyone would buy Treasures? Such a crowded development and yet, looks like HDB plus it's not near MRT.

Plus poor quality of product from Sim Lian. Plus Sim Lian is one cause of the downfall of DBSS homes. Why would anyone support them now?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...nts-centrale-8

Might as well pay slightly higher and get another condo.
Many of us here think Treasure is a no go. However, there are about 50 buyers a month in the past 4 months thinking it is worthwhile. So, buyers think differently.
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #1343

Many of us here think Treasure is a no go. However, there are about 50 buyers a month in the past 4 months thinking it is worthwhile. So, buyers think differently.
They have no choice... Thats the cheapest that the developers have got to offer...
Old 21-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #1344

Treasure maybe is the lowest atas stay.
I agree pay more for a better one instead.
I too is not impressed by treasure after seeing a few others.
shin7829 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #1345

Treasure maybe is the lowest atas stay.
I agree pay more for a better one instead.
I too is not impressed by treasure after seeing a few others.
Wow so atas... 2,200 units share one tennis court. (You can get more availability with courts at public centres) and 20% has no parking lots (probably have to ballot or park at nearby HDB estates).
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #1346
High Supremacy Member

Wow so atas... 2,200 units share one tennis court. (You can get more availability with courts at public centres) and 20% has no parking lots (probably have to ballot or park at nearby HDB estates).
Itís like Teban hdb estate sharing one Basketball court. hdb no tennis court though.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #1347

Lowest atas as in only in the name of condo nia
Its congested until if one wanna book facilities i think need wait a few months or a year lol one.

Machiam premium hdb nia

I rather pay abit more for else where if i would to go for condo bro
Old 21-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #1348

Tennis court still not too bad as few of these entry level "atas" residents will know how to play tennis. Worst will be booking of function rooms and bbq pits as many residents will be keen to show off their new "treasure".
Old 21-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #1349

Tennis court still not too bad as few of these entry level "atas" residents will know how to play tennis. Worst will be booking of function rooms and bbq pits as many residents will be keen to show off their new "treasure".
Thats the most scary part.
Advance booking half or 1 year may be needed -_-

Consolation fact is everywhere also got a small pool?
annetyu likes this.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1350
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

With high price of new EC, it will help to push sales for such less preferred condo.

More will feel more justified to commit of these pricing.
SBC is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.