Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
All 1BR and 1BR+Study sold out at Treasures @ Tampines.

All 1BR, 1BR +Study and 2BR sold out at Riverfront (left a few high ceiling 1BR).

Unless buyers want to move up to 2BR, if not, they should look for 1BR at other districts. hmmm.

The layout for 1+S for treasure is those with fake study area tuck at one corner of the bedroom as extension. Not sure why it’s sold out.

Whereas riverfront 1+S are those decent size study room with privacy/wall separation.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Technically it’s a Studio+ “study”. There’s not even a wall between living and bed space to define it as a 1bedroom unit.

This type of “study”area are seen in Treasure, Tapestry & Sengkang Grand 1+ “study”.

The layout for 1+S for treasure is those with fake study area tuck at one corner of the bedroom as extension. Not sure why it’s sold out.

Whereas riverfront 1+S are those decent size study room with privacy/wall separation.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Technically it’s a Studio+ “study”. There’s not even a wall between living and bed space to define it as a 1bedroom unit.

This type of “study”area are seen in Treasure, Tapestry & Sengkang Grand 1+ “study”.

That’s what I’m going to comment as well, no walls.
Look at the 614sqft 2 bedder in treasure, it’s amazing they can squeeze in two toilets which is rather uncommon for such sizes. I wonder how the fat/big size people **** and bathe in the second toilet. :D

yWM8WbC.jpg

Reaction score
Look at the 614sqft 2 bedder in treasure, it’s amazing they can squeeze in two toilets which is rather uncommon for such sizes. I wonder how the fat/big size people **** and bathe in the second toilet. :D

yWM8WbC.jpg

Fat polar like me?
Cannot lor
Must buy big flat

Ohw123

Reaction score

yWM8WbC.jpg

Lol... there’s a proper shower area

Juz that... imagine opening the door/ sitting on that toilet bowl... :s13::s22:

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
All 1 br and 1 br + study sold out at Tampines.

Developers should have built more smaller units to target aspiring singles and young families like Florence Residences did.

Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
All 1 br and 1 br + study sold out at Tampines.

Developers should have built more smaller units to target aspiring singles and young families like Florence Residences did.

I believe there is a rule imposed for average size of units in projects. If not all projects with overpriced land rates will just build 1 and 2 bedders.

Ohw123

Reaction score
I believe there is a rule imposed for average size of units in projects. If not all projects with overpriced land rates will just build 1 and 2 bedders.

Ya. If I’m not wrong, the average sizes of units in OCR like Tampines must be at least 85sqm.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yWM8WbC.jpg

Be careful, the floor plan here omit furniture, very hard to visualise what u can fit

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score

Treasures was not affected by this rule because their building plans were already out when the rule was imposed. The ruling starts from 17 Jan 2019.

However, Treasures does not need to cater to 1 for 1 carpark lots.

Ohw123

Reaction score
Treasures was not affected by this rule because their building plans were already out when the rule was imposed. The ruling starts from 17 Jan 2019.

However, Treasures does not need to cater to 1 for 1 carpark lots.

Before that the rule was 75sqm on average right?

If that’s the case, the unit sizes of T@T must be minimum average 75sqm

Ohw123

Reaction score
Be careful, the floor plan here omit furniture, very hard to visualise what u can fit

Just look at the size of wardrobe like the one in the common bedroom , they r usually about the same size in 99% of new launches.

If not the kitchen can also be a reference

Clazav

Reaction score
Use door easier. About 90cm.

Just look at the size of wardrobe like the one in the common bedroom , they r usually about the same size in 99% of new launches.

If not the kitchen can also be a reference

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.