Useful Websites

hallofshamer

Reaction score
anyone knows of any website if I want to do a sale of private property myself without engaging an agent?

myexclusivecondo

Reaction score
New launch condo at http://www.myexclusivecondo.com

My Exclusive Condo features the very best Singapore Condos in the market now. Our website brings you information and updates on some of the most luxurious New Launch Condo in Singapore. Important info on Property Measures, latest headlines and news on Singapore Property can also be found in our Information Page.

Lafiva

Reaction score
happen to come across this website on new launches. Data very up to date and also has floor plans and brochure for download.

Check it out.

Alternative can try this property portal like Guru/STProperty/Iproperty/ propertyfactsheet

pepper goh

Reaction score
besides looking into the property guru, i found that the propertyreview.sg is quite comprehensive too. I just subscribed to their newsletter, haha

Mrling

Suspended
Reaction score

DCK11111

Reaction score
Hi, please check out this online store selling lego figurines in picture frame.

legoandframe.tictail.com

duckknight

Reaction score
There are many bad eggs in this industry. Please be careful of this "interior designer" by the name of Eugene Tan. (Mobile 9***3882).

Uses alot of vulgarities and threats of violence. Police report was made against him. He also claimed some lower grade supplier is a partner of the company when it is not (probably to get commission from the supplier). Very unethical and gangster behavior. He jumps around to various different ID firms so I will not state the ID company name.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.