HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vacuum Cleaner Noise

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2019, 04:36 PM   #1

Vacuum Cleaner Noise

Anybody has an idea about how loud the noise of a vacuum cleaner is to the unit below?

Having concerns about using it on a weekend as I don't want to disturb the neighbours downstairs.

Can't really tell on my own as my new place is on the top floor and my previous homes never had neighbours who used vacuums (or probably vacuum noise don't go through the floor so I didn't hear them?).
shinmikaboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2019, 08:55 PM   #2

Anybody has an idea about how loud the noise of a vacuum cleaner is to the unit below?

Having concerns about using it on a weekend as I don't want to disturb the neighbours downstairs.

Can't really tell on my own as my new place is on the top floor and my previous homes never had neighbours who used vacuums (or probably vacuum noise don't go through the floor so I didn't hear them?).

Seriously, no one is going to come upstairs to your unit to complain.

It is not as if you are running your vacuum cleaner 24/7.
Chalkycliffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:54 PM   #3
Master Member

So long as you don't use the vacuum cleaner when people are sleeping at night, no one will care.

and kudos for caring about your neighbors.
Koenig168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.