Woodleigh Residence, Park Colonial, The Tre Ver

jonchar

Reaction score
With so many condos springing up at the same time like the above, some beside the MRT and bibidari coming up, anyone wanna share their views on the above condos and the advantages and disadvantages of the above over one another? Thanks.

kiatme

Reaction score
Shopping Mall ✓
Famous primary school ✓ (maris stella / cedar girls)
City Fringe ✓
Foreign Schools ✓
Near MRT ✓
Almost new estate ✓

Price X
Road traffic X

Personally, between Park Colonial vs Woodleigh vs Tre Ver, park colonial would be my first choice, reason being most likely woodleigh will delay or take a longer time to build (mix dev). Tre Ver is more ulu.

Home stay would be good, flipping will be a challenge (just my opinion though, the projects around woodleigh are close to a mall and good schools).
Just take a look at the projects 1 station away (condos around potong pasir mrt, sennett residences / condos aroudn bartley - bartley residences) - owners don't see to make much profit

jonchar

Reaction score
Shopping Mall ✓
Famous primary school ✓ (maris stella / cedar girls)
City Fringe ✓
Foreign Schools ✓
Near MRT ✓
Almost new estate ✓

Price X
Road traffic X

Personally, between Park Colonial vs Woodleigh vs Tre Ver, park colonial would be my first choice, reason being most likely woodleigh will delay or take a longer time to build (mix dev). Tre Ver is more ulu.

Home stay would be good, flipping will be a challenge (just my opinion though, the projects around woodleigh are close to a mall and good schools).
Just take a look at the projects 1 station away (condos around potong pasir mrt, sennett residences / condos aroudn bartley - bartley residences) - owners don't see to make much profit

Tre Ver is too far in but that’s also why they are priced one notch down from the other two. And yes, Park Colonial and Woodleigh Residence have the advantage of having the mrt at their doorstep with a mall, underground interchange etc.

I was thinking Park colonial will be on the quieter side of the road while woodleigh Residence will have to contend with more cars etc turning in to the mall and Bibidari BTOs. But obviously, price wise both are darn expensive.

iamalwaysin

Reaction score
Check out the returned units for park colonial over aug and sept 2018 on square foot... easily 80 units out of 500 sold

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think Park Colonial side will be very crowded and busy especially since Bidadari will be sharing the same mrt station as them. The roads from Hougang - Bendemeer there gonna be 1 cluster fk when all is said and done.

jonchar

Reaction score
Think Park Colonial side will be very crowded and busy especially since Bidadari will be sharing the same mrt station as them. The roads from Hougang - Bendemeer there gonna be 1 cluster fk when all is said and done.

True also. It’s gonna be busy. But those staying the other end of Bidadari have Bartley MRT too although most will use Woodleigh mrt. Gonna be interesting to see how this pans out as there has not been a brand new town in a more centralised area for a Long time.

Last edited:

kiatme

Reaction score
perfect for families with kids > 7 years old, near MRT, near mall, near school, city fringe, 'new' estate.
only issue might be lack of cheap eateries around + childcare + clinics.
open clinic around the HDB estate sure huat.

kindaichi83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with so many condos around the area, unless use it for stay, think hard to make a profit

kiatme

Reaction score
with so many condos around the area, unless use it for stay, think hard to make a profit
Which area got very little condo development ? :D
on a side note, the 2 condos beside park colonial had a 200PSF increase in $$, if anyone is interested in investment / homestay in the area can engage an agent to cold call all the home owners in the vicinity to buy the units there, prices for park/woodleigh would most likely end up 2k+ PSF when near TOP.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Which area got very little condo development ? :D
on a side note, the 2 condos beside park colonial had a 200PSF increase in $$, if anyone is interested in investment / homestay in the area can engage an agent to cold call all the home owners in the vicinity to buy the units there, prices for park/woodleigh would most likely end up 2k+ PSF when near TOP.

Sure 2k psf? Want to come book a unit with me on saturday, kiatme?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Say is like that say. But 10 years ago, who would have thought such area can command $1.8k psf.

Well, the reason for the sudden surge in prices in that area is because of developers overbidding, hence parc colonial's break even is $1600psf.

From $1300psf to $1800 in less than 2 years is plainly ridiculous.. Unfortunately many buyers are accepting it as it is and jumping on it.

jonchar

Reaction score
Well, the reason for the sudden surge in prices in that area is because of developers overbidding, hence parc colonial's break even is $1600psf.

From $1300psf to $1800 in less than 2 years is plainly ridiculous.. Unfortunately many buyers are accepting it as it is and jumping on it.

But I guess it will still sell out in the end because of its location.

If you look at Potong Pasir MRT, all those beside like Sennett Residence, Venue are also going for the same, but is completed.

I dread to think how much condos will cost 10 years from now.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
The Tre Ver
- Living, breathing, green architectural concept in a city fringe location with a rare 220m frontage along Kallang River
- Built with luxurious finishes with intimate and lush landscaping
- 15 min drive to Orchard or CBD
- 5 min drive to Potong Pasir or Woodleigh mrt

Park Colonial
- Right next to Woodleigh MRT (Linked walkway)
- More than 60% sold
- Luxurious finishes and facilities

The Woodleigh Residences
- Additional Early Bird Discount available!
- Integrated Development (28,000 sq m of retail gross floor area)
- Integrated Transport Hub
- Unblocked views of Alkaff Lake

:)

Clazav

Reaction score
The Tre Ver
- Living, breathing, green architectural concept in a city fringe location with a rare 220m frontage along Kallang River
- Built with luxurious finishes with intimate and lush landscaping
- 15 min drive to Orchard or CBD
- 5 min drive to Potong Pasir or Woodleigh mrt

Park Colonial
- Right next to Woodleigh MRT (Linked walkway)
- More than 60% sold
- Luxurious finishes and facilities

The Woodleigh Residences
- Additional Early Bird Discount available!
- Integrated Development (28,000 sq m of retail gross floor area)
- Integrated Transport Hub
- Unblocked views of Alkaff Lake

:)

I'll choose tre ver. Cheaper. I don't which one will end up profiting more but the fact I pay few hundred psf more means that I have already lost.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Tre Ver is very far in. Resort liked if u like ulu. Quite a long distance to the ntuc in Potong Pasir. Likely require to drive out and into Potong Pasir which may take 10mins

Clazav

Reaction score
Tre Ver is very far in. Resort liked if u like ulu. Quite a long distance to the ntuc in Potong Pasir. Likely require to drive out and into Potong Pasir which may take 10mins

Ya but 400psf cheaper. If u buy 900sqft,that is 360k cheaper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.