Any hotels or accommodation in HK, feel free to ask me...

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hotel: Metropark Hotel Mongkok
Address: 22 Lai Chi Kok Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: 85223979622, 85223976683
Room Type: Standard
Number of Rooms: 1
check-in: Sep. 22, 2014
check-out: Sep. 24, 2014

Thinking to let go this booking as got other plan on Sept. Who is traveling in this period and interested can pm me. Thanks.

poonyq

Reaction score
Hahahaa civicguy also need suggestions here for HONG KONG?? @@ :p

ya man like someone mentioned, Prudential Hotel lor.
Jordan area not bad what.
go 澳牛 also convenient. :p

Usually i will wait for Accor's Group of Hotel (Novotel Nathan, Ibis Wan Chai, Ibis North Point) to have promo for booking of hotels. anyway HK's Hotel is very small and Max only 2 person per room, price is around SGD120 per night, which is very affordable in my sense.

since it's gonna be the same for all hotels, i dont see the myself booking a more expensive hotel.. Usually SGD$110-120 per room is a good deal already.

Elven_Princess

Reaction score
I love Langham for their service/location, and Royal Plaza for their newly renovated rooms (double queen beds!), which are convinient for families travelling tog.

If you guys have an OCBC card, Zuji is offering a 13% off for bookings. Coupon code: OCBCGSS13

Today might be the last day to book as its the end of GSS.

yvette

Reaction score
HotelClub.com

promo code: HURRY15 valid for the next 24hrs
or HURRY10 only valid until 4 July

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ya hor! shld suggest LAMGHAM PLACE to civicguy!
so convenient. :)

Don't like that leh. I seldom have to bring family mah. Go without family can see HK MM till eyes drop okie.

Hey.. also want check.. Novotel Hong Kong Kowloon looks near to Jordon MTR, right ? I see google map like exit B2 and a few minutes walk ? Can can ?

Last edited:

kokchoong

Reaction score
Don't like that leh. I seldom have to bring family mah. Go without family can see HK MM till eyes drop okie.

Hey.. also want check.. Novotel Hong Kong Kowloon looks near to Jordon MTR, right ? I see google map like exit B2 and a few minutes walk ? Can can ?

You might want to remember that not all MTR exit comes with escalators / elevators. A lot of the exits are stairs and this might be a problem if your folks have problem walking far in the first place.

In the end, I find taking cabs much easier. The low cost also helps.

If you still want a hotel near MTR, Hotel Benito at TST is not bad. A bit run down compared to a few years back but the prices is always quite reasonable. 50 steps from TST exit B2 but take note this exit requires you to climb a few flights of stairs.

continuum

Reaction score

I stayed there last time with my mum who needed a wheelchair. If I remember correctly (it's been a few years, so I could be mistaken), there's an entrance (should be around 5 minutes slow walk from the hotel) that has a wheelchair lift. Overall, the hotel's location should be a non-issue for someone with slight reduction in mobility.

Actually, there's a subway entrance almost right outside the hotel (30 metres away from hotel entrance). But as per typical Hong Kong subway, the underground walk can be very far.

But it's not cheap. I just booked for my upcoming trip for around $196 nett per night (inclusive of breakfast). And that's during their 40% sale period last week.

Last edited:

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score
This is the pic of the room I check in Novotel Nathan Road last November.

1XjHz7n.jpg

v9OHbU6.jpg
The room size for your reference.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was helpful as I went to look at MTR maps and check the exits for "wheel chair" logo. Never really notice such things in the past :)

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was helpful as I went to look at MTR maps and check the exits for "wheel chair" logo. Never really notice such things in the past :)
thats cool.
the elevators in HK MTR stations are always quite hard to find esp when they have so many exits.
im always (all of the time in fact) lugging my luggage up flight of stairs no matter which area i stay. :x

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats cool.
the elevators in HK MTR stations are always quite hard to find esp when they have so many exits.
im always (all of the time in fact) lugging my luggage up flight of stairs no matter which area i stay. :x

The reason elevators and escalators are hard to find is because they use up more space than a stairwell. Space is something they can't afford and space is something we take for granted in SG. The escalator in Buona Vista station already use up so much space to connect CC to EW platforms.

chrislzh

Reaction score
Hi. my returning flight from HK to Singapore is 0655 and I am lost which hotel should I book. I sen Regal airport hotel but its too expensive $290.

I will be at Shenzhen all the way till return to Hong kong then back to SG.

Anyone can help to suggest what should I do, when I need to check in at 0455.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. my returning flight from HK to Singapore is 0655 and I am lost which hotel should I book. I sen Regal airport hotel but its too expensive $290.

Like what many have done when flying Scoot is stay at hotel in Jordan, YMT or Mongkok and take the night bus to the airport. Take about an hour or so.

sars8888

Master Member
Reaction score

You can try Novotel citygate at Tung Chung but need to pay for taxi fare which is about 50 hkd. 10-15 minutes ride to the airport only. They have free airport shuttle but start at about 6am.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

stay in shenzhen until late. go to 皇岗 port cross the border from there (its the only 24hour crossing).

after you finish chinese immigration, there are direct buses to hkia departing every 30-60 mins.

think you'll reach the airport just nice...should take about 2.5 hours from the border to HKIA, incl waiting for the bus and journey to airport and crossing customs

Last edited:

planetshaker

Reaction score

I stayed at this AirBnB when I was in HK. Cheap and good, near airport, with private bathroom. Recommended.

https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/2483418?checkin=17-08-2014&checkout=18-08-2014&s=K0kP

When looking for AirBnB, look for those with better reviews :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.