HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

dolphingalgal

Reaction score
for those who wanna travel from 1st to 15 of August, good news!!

Jetstar Asia is having promotion now!! $60 per way to HK. BUT, it's applicable only if u choose to travel to HK at noon time instead of the earliest flight....for return way to SG, you can choose a night flight at only $60..

if included tax, one person will costs around $284 provided if you choose morning flight ($118) to HK and night flight ($60) back to SG..

haha..i'm going to book for this flight together with dorsett seaview or Mayfair Hotel from my agents..it's a 5D4N F&E package..hooray!~

frequent travellers, do you think that this fares will go lower in June or July?

hplanet

Reaction score
dolphingalgal

hotesl cheap

dorsett seaview stay there before the room are nice place is great but a bit small for me.

jestin_ng

Reaction score
Jum said:
can try dorsett seaview, will be staying there from 6-9 july. :)
How did you book the hotel? Online or thru agency??
How much did you booked it?

Hehe..im thinking of that hotel too.. will be gg hk in early july for 8days7nites.. :)

zaxh81

Reaction score
go go go,book now before the rates changed.
change money fast also,rates are falling.

hplanet

Reaction score
jestin_ng said:
I checked the rates from Dorsett's website. its only 82SGD per room per night.. Quite cheap ya?

No acutally mid range lah!! Dorsett rooms are like jap small room..

For the money you pay try this link below.

Not hotel but they are bloody good hostel lah!!

http://www.rentaroomhk.com/dailyrate.html
http://www.yesinn.com/
Dragon Travel & Motels provides you the best motels and travellers' services in HK.
www.dragonhostel.com/

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/destinations/asia/china/hong-kong?poi=132893
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldgu...-kong/sleep/?poiLoc=&poiPrice=Budget&poiType=

I going there for 2 or 3 weeks during 8 aug to 10Sept 2006 i guess my 1 month rent for apptment will cost me from HKD6000 to 10000 depand the place i wanted.

I going there during August and Sept 2006 and hopfully we can meet up for kopi there?? hehe
:D

hplanet

Reaction score
yuppie just book my ticket will be there in 3 weeks of shopping holiday in Hong Kong

Just also rent a month of apartment near Mongkok area.

swee swee liao no plan where to go next!!

hplanet

Reaction score
What is the cheapest way to go to airport from Jordan area?

I know must take a bus then stop at somewhere then take the HK express train right?

hplanet

Reaction score
bh0322 said:
nice photos zaxh81, can I check with you the hostel which you mention seems to be well equipped and the price is even more reasonable. I am planning for a trip to there and can you tell me th name of the hostel and possibly its URL?

Thanks a lot.

http://www.yesinn.com/

so far and welcome gust house at TST

both have broadband and WIFI networks

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
hplanet said:
What is the cheapest way to go to airport from Jordan area?

I know must take a bus then stop at somewhere then take the HK express train right?
Thats not the cheapest IMO, Jordan is served by Cityflyer A21, so thats cheaper, but slightly more inconvient.

hplanet

Reaction score
i will have a week of apartment stay which i only be there for 3 week which mean i need someone who is going to Hong Kong during AUg 2006 or Sept 2006 please kindly PM me or contact me to let me know.

i will be renting out this apartment of http://www.studiostudio.com.hk/ for 1 week daily rent is around S$50/= for that place in Wan Chai Area next to Wan Chai MTR

So any takers?

10 time better then hotel i bet on it!!

bh0322

Reaction score
Hi is this apartment yours? From the webpage it looks nice but I cant seem to find any links.

hplanet

Reaction score
bh0322 said:
Hi is this apartment yours? From the webpage it looks nice but I cant seem to find any links.

The Apartment is i rent for 1 month maybe 2 month if i like there.

However i confirm i will be staying for 3 week according to my airticket, i going there to work and holiday there clearing my anunnal leave.

The apartment is new just started to rent out since May 2006 and i called Hong Kong to thier offic to check it out.

The thing is they charge me on HKD6500 per month but i only stay for 3 weeks so far confirm on that.

If you are coming to Hong Kong during Aug and Sept for a few days or a week. i do not might to rent out the room and apartment to share the flat with.

Cheap far deal S$50/= stay in Wan Chai is dirt cheap compare staying in Hong Kong better then hotel.

Beside for S$50/= What you get listed below.

Room Facilities : A Single / double Bed
A private washroom woth shower
A pantry with fridge, hotplate, kettle and utensils TV &
DVD player
A private telephone line
Free wireless interent
Once a week Cleaning
Other : Laundry Services - approx. $50 / 8 pounds clothes
Return next day.

If you are going to Hong Kong during Aug or Spet let me know maybe we can meet up for Kopi or you will like to Stay at Hong Kong for CHeaqper and BANG FOR THE BUCKS!!

bh0322

Reaction score
thanks for your reply. I am going on the 23th of september. so now planning for accomodation and air tickets too.

hplanet

Reaction score
bh0322 said:
thanks for your reply. I am going on the 23th of september. so now planning for accomodation and air tickets too.

you can contact me by then... just PM me

oh yes i left u with a contact number in yr PM

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.