HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #196

Hi all,

Does anyone know which is the cheapest way to travel from HK airport to KowLoon?

And also, how much will it cost per person if I were to travel by MTR?

Thanks
bslim67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:15 PM   #197

Smile

anyone here knows where can i get hold a copy of HK map? Would like to do some planning and look at the locations of the hotels. Anyone here knows where to get it, pls post it here. Thanks.

When down to HK Tourist Board to robbed their maps hehe

Address : 9 Temasek Boulevard
#34-03 Suntec Tower Two
Singapore 038989

Tone of infomation regard abt hong kong there
hplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #198

Smile

yeap now in Hong Kong basically all street wear tat SG retail shops are selling... its best to avoid those end of year trips to HK as alot of winter wear clothes will be sold there.

Right now is the best time to go...not too hot n not too cold...

According from HK Tourist Board ---> SHopping is during this time until end of Aug 2006

They have some knid of Shopping Fesatvial and go HK Tourist board you can get some discount cupon from a booket!!

Weathere is during winter at year end and you will see tons of Hong Kong people wear their best winter wear clothes working around the streets
Old 06-06-2006, 08:20 PM   #199

Smile

Hi all,

Does anyone know which is the cheapest way to travel from HK airport to KowLoon?

Thanks

Take a FREE Shuttle Bus from the HK Airport and say you will like to go to your nearest hotel!!

MTR route is better for you to go back singapore and check in at Central MTR station.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #200

so july should be fine right for all these shopping stuff?
bh0322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:44 AM   #201

Take a FREE Shuttle Bus from the HK Airport and say you will like to go to your nearest hotel!!

MTR route is better for you to go back singapore and check in at Central MTR station.
Hi,

May I know where can I take the free shuttle bus? And does the bus goes to Metropole Hotel? How is the frequency ?
By the way, this is the first time that I heard of free shuttle bus. Thanks for your info.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #202
High Honorary Member

got FREE one meh???
mosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:54 AM   #203

Pls lah, The MTR shuttle is for passengers who took the airport express trains to or from either Kowloon or Hong Kong stations, they provide this shuttle bus from these TWO stations and not the AIRPORT.
Pls get ur facts right b4 posting.

More information on the frequency and which hotels it serve is avaliable @
http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/train/ae_compli_e.htm
CharmanderWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:59 PM   #204

Pls lah, The MTR shuttle is for passengers who took the airport express trains to or from either Kowloon or Hong Kong stations, they provide this shuttle bus from these TWO stations and not the AIRPORT.

More information on the frequency and which hotels it serve is avaliable @
Hi Wong,

Thanks for your info. Anyway, I had find out that there will be two way transfer for Metropole Hotel guest.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #205

Smile

Hi,

May I know where can I take the free shuttle bus? And does the bus goes to Metropole Hotel? How is the frequency ?
By the way, this is the first time that I heard of free shuttle bus. Thanks for your info.

THuis website a bit outdated they also go to desert wesview where i last stay there 2 year back

Actually you are wrong they actually send to DIRECT to your hotel!!

If you do not believe me i will go during August to try it out and take some photos then...

Oh yes i also do not mind if you provide me tickets to go there and prove it to you lah

Just go to the Airport MTR Infomation counter and ask them...

Tell them you will like to go which hotel and ask them.
Seagate SATA2 250gb x 2 RAID 0[/SIZE]
Old 09-06-2006, 02:06 AM   #206

THuis website a bit outdated they also go to desert wesview where i last stay there 2 year back

Actually you are wrong they actually send to DIRECT to your hotel!!

If you do not believe me i will go during August to try it out and take some photos then...

Oh yes i also do not mind if you provide me tickets to go there and prove it to you lah

Just go to the Airport MTR Infomation counter and ask them...

Tell them you will like to go which hotel and ask them.
Just to clarify, the shuttle provided by MTR does send u direct to ur hotel, and its free, but provided u have to use their Airport express train services. These shuttles will bring you from Kowloon station and HK stations of the MTR Airport express line to any of the hotels on its route.

No one will provide u a free shuttle from the airport to hotels at TST/HK island at absolutely no cost.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #207
Supremacy Member

Hi all,

Thanks

Which part of Kowloon? The cheapest is by bus. A21 cost HKD$33 per trip and would pass through Mongkok, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and Tsim Sha Tsui.

You can refer to these:
http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/aguide/bus.html
http://www.citybus.com.hk/eng/RouSer...pe=D&company=5
franky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:43 PM   #208

hey everyone,

anyone book hotels from this site before?
http://www.bookings.nl/index.html

Ok with the site?
sgxtah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #209
High Honorary Member

Just to clarify, the shuttle provided by MTR does send u direct to ur hotel, and its free, but provided u have to use their Airport express train services. These shuttles will bring you from Kowloon station and HK stations of the MTR Airport express line to any of the hotels on its route.

No one will provide u a free shuttle from the airport to hotels at TST/HK island at absolutely no cost.
No need to use Airport express train services also can take....

I always use it for convenience to various places such as tst, jordan, hunghom or mongkok... alot hong kongers also do that....
mosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:42 AM   #210

No need to use Airport express train services also can take....

I always use it for convenience to various places such as tst, jordan, hunghom or mongkok... alot hong kongers also do that....
Lol but its not from airport rite?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.