HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

ed_styler83

Reaction score
Oz bro... so in effect, this might be my last trip to hk for a VERY VERY long time...

Hm...what is Oz? sry...very bad in abbreviation..haa...

Aiyoo dont liddat say la...sure got chance to go again one ma...HK is so fun lor..must go more often..stay there betta...LOL!

jamesphang

Reaction score
where to get leather shoes?

hihi..
i am going to HK on sat...any recommendations where i can get nice and cheap leather shoes?

anywhere in causeway bay/ mongkok? or any others?

cheers,
james

czerny81

Reaction score
hi all~new comer from HK and in singapore right now~
what's ur budget?~
it can be as cheap as SD$20-30 a pair in some shops in mongkok~
commonly, ppl will buy in a chain shoes shop named "Staccato", u can find it mostly in the large shopping mall and cost around SD$70-90 for items during sale~
and i think shopping is cheaper in HK~
anyway, hv a nice trip and welcome to HK~

dino999

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy summer clothing during winter peroid...:s11:
my previous trip to HK quite disappointed as no shop sells summer clothing

ed_styler83

Reaction score
hi all~new comer from HK and in singapore right now~
what's ur budget?~
it can be as cheap as SD$20-30 a pair in some shops in mongkok~
commonly, ppl will buy in a chain shoes shop named "Staccato", u can find it mostly in the large shopping mall and cost around SD$70-90 for items during sale~
and i think shopping is cheaper in HK~
anyway, hv a nice trip and welcome to HK~

Welcome to Singapore Czerny81

Yeap yeap..shopping is surely cheaper in HK...tts why am gg again this year...ahahaha...

nickky23

Reaction score
Is it possible to buy summer clothing during winter peroid...:s11:
my previous trip to HK quite disappointed as no shop sells summer clothing

hmm, actually not easy to find summer clothing in hk during winter season de.... especially shoes. can only see boots everywhere... for clothes, i think for guys still can buy n wear in SG bah

czerny81

Reaction score
Welcome to Singapore Czerny81

Yeap yeap..shopping is surely cheaper in HK...tts why am gg again this year...ahahaha...

Oh yeah~thx buddy~:s12:
for mates who wanna buy the summer clothers~i suggest to come on Sep.~since at that time, the summer clothes will be on sale and still be found as the winter clothes will be coming~
if u wanna buy the new fashion on summer clothes for next season, u can come on Mar. but for sure there is no on sale and should be a normal price for all that~
BTW, if mates go to HK in coming, we may meet there :s8:

czerny81

Reaction score
going on 24th jan!

so nothing to shop on? for sporeans?

tot of buying cny clothes there...

umm......if u r a girl, it may still can find a bit in the "Centaline Mall", i'm not sure the name of the mall in english but u can take the exit D2 of the MK MTR station to there. Boots is also one of the stuff can buy as well.=:p
if u r a boy, i'm sorry, u can only find some sport tees in the Nike/Adidas/NB chain shops
or the sport shops in Sai Yeung Choi Street of Mongkok (exit E2 of the MK MTR station). For sporeans, i suggest to buy :
-Electronics stuff (DC/ipod nano/iphone/PDA phone/PSP/NDSL) in Broadway/Fortress/Chung Yuen shops which are more realiable~
-Suit/leather shoes from G2000/Staccato/Hush puppies where u can find these shops in Mongkok or Shantin New Town Plaza.
-Levis Jeans is worth to buy and cheaper in HK, specially close to CNY, they must be on sale.
For famous polo tees, few items for summer may also be found in Polo or A/X in TST Harbour City if u wanna buy a fake one, u can find in the Ladies market in MK (~SD$7.:s22:

czerny81

Reaction score
Oh ya~for girls, there is also a place in Prince Edward can go~
all the shops along the Fa Yuen Street (exit B1 of Prince Edward MTR station) sell shorts for girls~
u can see girls love to wear shorts and match w/ boots so even in winter, u can still buy shorts and wear in singapore.
For my last post, the Mall for selling girls clothes in MongKok should be "Argyle Centre" and "Centraline Mall" which are interlink w/ each other.

dino999

Master Member
Reaction score
i went Argyle, lady street, time sq, causeway bay, harbour city etc.....all selling winter clothing in this winter peroid...
so difficult to get cny clothing...in the end only brought one pair of shoes. :)

ed_styler83

Reaction score
hey czerny81,

i heard from my fren that there's a Street that is named "Nan Ren St" in Mong kok. Its not Fa yuen ST and certainly not ladies St...

You know where izit?

miracleman

Reaction score
hi everyone!! i'm baaack....!! haha...

weather was excellent, better than in dec.. very comfortable with some cooling breeze blowing.. :)

so, anyone got any qns? ask away.. i think i pro le..

just a bit of advice.. if u planning to get laptop, go hk and get.. the prices there are very very very very good.. seriously. i regret not bringing enough cash... the asus g1 difference is 500sgd man!!!!

silvestz

Master Member
Reaction score
hi everyone!! i'm baaack....!! haha...

weather was excellent, better than in dec.. very comfortable with some cooling breeze blowing.. :)

so, anyone got any qns? ask away.. i think i pro le..

just a bit of advice.. if u planning to get laptop, go hk and get.. the prices there are very very very very good.. seriously. i regret not bringing enough cash... the asus g1 difference is 500sgd man!!!!
is it cold? as in need to wear jacket/sweater?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.