HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007, 07:21 PM   #2506
Arch-Supremacy Member

have you bought the tickets yet? should be stated in there. lots of concerts are held in Coliseum at Hung Hom (next to KCR Hung Hom station) it's not near any MTR though.
s7460597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #2507

Talking

(p/s: is it true that you can see hk artisite on the streets?? that's what my cousin told me... )
Hi Nimeesha, throughtout my past years of HK experience. This depands on your luck on the streets.

I had saw 1 Miss HK, 1 TVB Drama Star, 1 HK Movie Star. They are just common people like me and you walking along the streets.

Please kindly read this HWZ HK Thread or go to HKTB in Suntec or go to
DiscoverHongKong - All About Hong Kong - Visitor Services

Meet the HK Tourism Board and find out about the Hong Kong Tourism Board and our worldwide offices and representatives.
www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/mustknow/services/index.jhtml

They have tons of infomation about that.

Regards,
QQ
qqspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 AM   #2508

Nimeesha, There a lots of place that the concert will be held at.

Please do find out from here before you go down.
http://www.centamap.com/

HKID very diff from our Singapore IC

Last edited by qqspot; 12-10-2007 at 03:58 AM..
Old 12-10-2007, 09:28 AM   #2509

Cool Advice

OH!!! Alot places that concerts will held?? But i thought normally is at this stadium?? No lah.. Not rich.. In fact, their concert tix is so much cheaper... A concert tix in singapore can watch 2 shows there, and still have change back!!! I missed the concert in sg that's why go HK, since the artiste did mentioned in his concert in SG recently that he don't think he will organize a concert very soon.. and the last concert he held in sg was a few years back, about 4 years back??

Ya, have bought the tix.. but not sure what's the usual way to travel there?? Tix are purchased by the the hongkongers already so I don't have to worry abt that... Just worried how to get back to hotel or where to go after concert...

Thanks qqspot for the link but it's all in chinese... and it's not simplified chinese... (i am bad at reading chinese... whahahahha!!!

I know they are just like normal human beings like us... but was thinking if there is any possibilities that i will bump into my childhood idol on the street, or maybe some shuai ge like louis koo??? Whahahahah!!!
nimeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #2510

Just to let you know
http://www.centamap.com/

THERE IS ENGLISH VERSION!!
Old 13-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #2511

OH!!! Alot places that concerts will held?? But i thought normally is at this stadium?? No lah.. Not rich.. In fact, their concert tix is so much cheaper... A concert tix in singapore can watch 2 shows there, and still have change back!!! I missed the concert in sg that's why go HK, since the artiste did mentioned in his concert in SG recently that he don't think he will organize a concert very soon.. and the last concert he held in sg was a few years back, about 4 years back??

Ya, have bought the tix.. but not sure what's the usual way to travel there?? Tix are purchased by the the hongkongers already so I don't have to worry abt that... Just worried how to get back to hotel or where to go after concert...

Thanks qqspot for the link but it's all in chinese... and it's not simplified chinese... (i am bad at reading chinese... whahahahha!!!

I know they are just like normal human beings like us... but was thinking if there is any possibilities that i will bump into my childhood idol on the street, or maybe some shuai ge like louis koo??? Whahahahah!!!
Hi Nimeesha!

may i ask whose concert ya attending?
Old 13-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #2512

Hi Everyone... I finally manage to finish reading all the post here. *Phew*

Need to get some information from the experts here...

1. I'm staying at Metropark Mongkok, and reading through the thread I can take A21 and alight at Bus Stop 5. Is this bus easily found when I step out of the counter.
2. Like to know the timing of the laser show @ The Ave Of Stars and the fireworks @ Disneyland?
3. Since I will be going on 24/10 morning and coming back on the 27/10 morning, should I buy the normal Octupus Card?

Appreciate you guys help....
Jellytots77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #2513

2) symphony of lights at the avenue of stars will start at 8pm if there's good weather.
if the fireworks timing at disneyland is still the same as last year, then it should be at 7pm.
reverie62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #2514

yo ppl, am wondering is there any hotel that can sleep 4 in room? is their triple room with extra bed or just extra charge (1 bed but charging the 3rd person) ? any idea?
twinkle04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #2515

2) symphony of lights at the avenue of stars will start at 8pm if there's good weather.
if the fireworks timing at disneyland is still the same as last year, then it should be at 7pm.
Thanks Thanks...

Btw do anyone know where in Mongkok area I can find the Han Xian (Yuen Lang) Lau Po Bin? I heard there is one around that area, do anyone have the address?
Old 13-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #2516

Oh another question...

Can we use the octupus card when taking the Bus A21 from the airport?
Old 13-10-2007, 09:05 PM   #2517
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh another question...

Can we use the octupus card when taking the Bus A21 from the airport?
Yes, can be used on all buses.
s7460597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #2518
Supremacy Member

yo ppl, am wondering is there any hotel that can sleep 4 in room? is their triple room with extra bed or just extra charge (1 bed but charging the 3rd person) ? any idea?
Golden Mile Holiday Inn has rooms with 2 queen size beds.
lowjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #2519

Yes, can be used on all buses.
Is it even those bus like 15C from the Peak? What about Lantau Bus 23?
Old 14-10-2007, 02:08 AM   #2520

planning a trip to hk for the very first time...

first tings first... airtickets.. checked serveral airlines for it already

Airtickets. ( for 2 inclusive of taxes )

SIA ( $982 )
Cathay ( $1202 )
Jetstar ( $960 )

I might as well go for SIA?
SBST and SMRT buses is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.