HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2006, 01:10 AM   #241

Smile

Anyone knows whats the cheapest and fastest way frm airport to HK island?
Bus will be the cheapest way liao

http://www.citybus.com.hk

but not the faster lah

the fastest is still MTR aiport express or taxi lah
Seagate SATA2 250gb x 2 RAID 0[/SIZE]
hplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 01:13 AM   #242

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/.../airportex.html

make this sticky and

Suntec's HK Tourism Board.
Old 14-06-2006, 01:18 AM   #243

Exclamation

theres shutter bus service(FREE) provided frm airport out to hongkong island..but to only some specific areas ya.its call Airport Express.

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/a...airportex.html
those bus name K1,2,3,4,5. u checkcheck..

anything ask me bah..i been there like 6 times ler hahaha..

this is wat i am taking about!!
Old 14-06-2006, 01:21 AM   #244

Smile

oh Gosh...

ok i said it once already, and here goes again, this shuttle services operates from the Airport express stations respectively from Kowloon and Hong Kong stations and not the Airport itself. To get to the airport express stations, u have to use the airport express trains from the airport itself, then u can board this services to ur respective hotels/ hotspots.

Airport --> Airport Express train services --> Hong Kong/Kowloon stations --> H1/2 K1/2/3/4/5 --> Hotels/Hotspots.

NOt preety sure but will verfiy this during my august 2006 trip... just got a new camera to standby to go there and take photos...
Old 14-06-2006, 01:26 AM   #245

this is correct

info can easily be verified thru net

cheers

oh Gosh...

ok i said it once already, and here goes again, this shuttle services operates from the Airport express stations respectively from Kowloon and Hong Kong stations and not the Airport itself. To get to the airport express stations, u have to use the airport express trains from the airport itself, then u can board this services to ur respective hotels/ hotspots.

Airport --> Airport Express train services --> Hong Kong/Kowloon stations --> H1/2 K1/2/3/4/5 --> Hotels/Hotspots.
kHyber_pass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #246

Erh Suntec's HK tourism board?

Which lvl it is exactly at huh
jestin_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 02:34 AM   #247

Cheapest way(and most troblesome):
Take S1 from airport to Tung Chung MRT and take the train to the MTR station near ur hotel, will not cost more than HK$20. This will take some time. but its value for $$, HKers does this too.

Fastest way:
Take airport express to Kowloon/Hong Kong Airport express station and take a cab, shld not spend more than 40mins to ur hotel. this method issnt cheap but it will get to where u want quickly.

Average way:
Take Citybus Cityflyer(A11,A12,A21,A22) to the bus stop near ur hotel, fast and cheap, heres the route map of the CityFlyer services.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showp...0&postcount=14
CharmanderWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #248

Erh Suntec's HK tourism board?

Which lvl it is exactly at huh
9 Temasek Boulevard
#34-03 Suntec Tower Two
Singapore 038989

Telephone: 6336 5800
CharmanderWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #249
Supremacy Member

yay! going HK this july. right smack in the middle of their summer sales! song ah!!

just booked the hotel and airtix. spent $482 for 5D4N. i guess it's reasonable lah. going Free and Easy.

买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西 !!!
meatball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 10:47 PM   #250

hei meat which airline u book ?
Old 15-06-2006, 02:08 AM   #251

yay! going HK this july. right smack in the middle of their summer sales! song ah!!

just booked the hotel and airtix. spent $482 for 5D4N. i guess it's reasonable lah. going Free and Easy.

买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西,买东西, 吃东西 !!!
which hotel is it?

jetstar right? i caught onto the promotion too. only $238 for air tix.
eleven44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #252

which hotel is it?

jetstar right? i caught onto the promotion too. only $238 for air tix.
SO CHEAP??!!! i paid more than $360 for the airtic to HK end Jun
devilish_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #253

Macau

Hi,

Will be going to HK next week. I've book my tixs with United Airlines @$399 per pax. Going for a short 4D3N trip. Have not decide on which hotel or hostel to book. Any recommendations of good hostel that are safe and clean? Is hostel a place safe for 2 gals travelling...??

MACAU
We intend to spend a day in Macau. My first time to Macau. How to get to Macau? I noe is by ferry but where to buy the tickets and where is the ferry terminal? How to get there from Mongkok? Intend to stay near Mongkok or Tsim Sha Tsui Area. What can I do at Macau? Do I approach the Tour operator there or do my own sight seeing? Is the taxi there expensive? Is Macau a place worth going?

DISNEYLAND
We havent decided on whether to go Disneyland also. anyone been there already? Can share if it's worth to go?

Any other places worth going? As this is a short trip, only intend to go for 2 or 3 sightseeing places and spend the rest of the time for Shopping & Eating..

Hope can get some replies here....
strawwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 12:24 PM   #254

Talking

Hi,

Will be going to HK next week. I've book my tixs with United Airlines @$399 per pax. Going for a short 4D3N trip. Have not decide on which hotel or hostel to book. Any recommendations of good hostel that are safe and clean? Is hostel a place safe for 2 gals travelling...??

MACAU
We intend to spend a day in Macau. My first time to Macau. How to get to Macau? I noe is by ferry but where to buy the tickets and where is the ferry terminal? How to get there from Mongkok? Intend to stay near Mongkok or Tsim Sha Tsui Area. What can I do at Macau? Do I approach the Tour operator there or do my own sight seeing? Is the taxi there expensive? Is Macau a place worth going?

DISNEYLAND
We havent decided on whether to go Disneyland also. anyone been there already? Can share if it's worth to go?

Any other places worth going? As this is a short trip, only intend to go for 2 or 3 sightseeing places and spend the rest of the time for Shopping & Eating..

Hope can get some replies here....
my galfren and i going end jun. have booked a room at the infamous chungking. a little apprehensive at first 'cos 2 gals mah but arghh..what the heck!

anyway..am also planning to visit macau, lantau and if got time..disney as well but even with my 5D4N..i'm not sure if i can accomplish so much???!!

too bad you aren't going the same period as us...otherwise can get together? 4 gals at least might scare away the thugs
devilish_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #255

Hi,

$399 including taxes and surcharges? you bought direct from UA website?
jaymz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.