HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2006, 12:12 AM   #706

uhh....

Parallel imports = 水货

The warrenty depends on manufacturer, some is japan warrenty, spoil u send to japan to fix. For "International Warrenty", i suppose its u can be anywhere in the world, just that u got to send to a specific country's factory to repair.

Where to find is...erm, i think it was Ap liu st or was it some "electronic street" (HKers call that) at mongkok...i go check it out for u...
oh ok thanks, hope u can find it out : ) haha but if its famous i think shouldn't be a problem, my aunt lives there :|
SkylinelXl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:59 PM   #707
Master Member

May I know how much it cost to transfer from the airport to dorsett seaview hotel? by train or cab? thanks
android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:01 AM   #708

May I know how much it cost to transfer from the airport to dorsett seaview hotel? by train or cab? thanks
Cab around HK$270 + $5 per piece of luggage.
Train ah... u'll need to x-fer some where to get to Yau Ma Tei MTR station where ur hotel is nearest to. $90 to kowloon station
Bus can bring u there too, take A21 and get off at Yau Ma Tei MTR, cost $33 one way
CharmanderWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:41 PM   #709

Talking A21

how long does it take for bus A21 to go from HK airport to TST?
It is not stated anywhere in the website. Was thinking to take MTR or A21. Budget.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #710

how long does it take for bus A21 to go from HK airport to TST?
It is not stated anywhere in the website. Was thinking to take MTR or A21. Budget.
Approximately 1 hour from TST, but frequency of the coach is 15 to 25mins, so please give some allowance.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #711
Arch-Supremacy Member

Approximately 1 hour from TST, but frequency of the coach is 15 to 25mins, so please give some allowance.

One good thing by taking bus is you get nice view to see on the way to hotel.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:01 AM   #712

Yes! the Qing Ma Bridge is one main attraction which u cant see while using the train!
Old 06-09-2006, 12:17 AM   #713
Master Member

Thanks..... got another question... anybody stay in yessin hostel before? can give comments on the security? room? hope it's not like those hotels in geylang.......(the surrondings)

Thanks

Last edited by android; 06-09-2006 at 01:58 AM..
android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #714

Cool cheap, nice view but time consuming?

So it take abt @ most 1.5 hr for me to get there. kinda long tho. but is the cheapest to take e bus plus got the nice view tat u guys mention. But im reaching HK airport only @ 7:30pm, @ night is there nothing much to c when traveling on A21? Or @ night give me a better and different view of HK?
Old 07-09-2006, 10:10 PM   #715

Do remember to reach the airport at least 2 hour before your flight (some allowance although thats not the minimum). Basically u'll see the Qing Ma Bridge, and some scenery along lantau island..nth much but thats definately the cheapest way u can get to the airport.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:43 PM   #716
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is the rate now for HK$$?
SkyShroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #717
Banned

Ani experts..?

SIA flight 900+ for 2 pack worth anot?
MrBean007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM   #718

cost for taxi from disney HK to Kimberly hotel

Hi Bros & Sis here,

As my 2 year old daughter coming with us. I suppose it is better to take a taxi back to hotel in the evening. Thus any one know what is cost to be? and it is easy available at the exit of HK disney. Also any one know the schedule for the firework?

thanks/buzz
Old 09-09-2006, 01:05 AM   #719
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just to add on, get the normal octopus card if u dont travel by Airport Express trains, u can keep them and pass them to some one else who is going HK soon.
One important thing to note is, u can top up octopus cards at all convience stalls, not just mtr stations. So dun start looking for the station when ur credits goes low
Sorry.. just a bit confused here. For somebody who'll be staying in HK for 6 days, and do intend to take the Airport Express Train from Airport to the hotel (at Kowloon), should I get Normal or Tourist? I believe the latter is only good for 3 days right?

Our last day at HK will be at HK Disneyland... what's the best or cheapest way to go from there to the Airport?

:Later,
Old 09-09-2006, 01:22 AM   #720

Sorry.. just a bit confused here. For somebody who'll be staying in HK for 6 days, and do intend to take the Airport Express Train from Airport to the hotel (at Kowloon), should I get Normal or Tourist? I believe the latter is only good for 3 days right?

Our last day at HK will be at HK Disneyland... what's the best or cheapest way to go from there to the Airport?

:Later,
Hi JDelphiNet, b4 i answer u on the octopus, i need to understand how will u be getting around on your last day...

Airport first to check in? or bring luggage to disney or deposit them somewhere?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.