HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #751

Ok, thx for the input,
CharmanderWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #752

cost for photos to be taken by other

Please note that the guards in The Peak do not allow tripods to be setup. Thus, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to take night shots from up above.

Gotta improvise.

:Later,
Any idea what is the cost for the photos service at the peak?
Old 19-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #753
Supremacy Member

the Ngoong ping skyrail finally officially opened yesteday now should be more convenient
hubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 04:35 PM   #754

more to add on city gate

you can buy a few factory outlets in city gate like Esprit & adidas & nike & levis.
Esprit factory outlets just open last month on 20+ aug and is the biggest in hk so far and the cheapest i seen
Tung Chong is quite a new town and nice place and you can take a bus 11 at Tung Chung termial to go Tai O and enjoy one of the best place in hk

Tai O ---> best food will be ah po mountian water bean curd, prawn paste, ton of satled fish and seafood. and bring you back to kampong of hk!!

Kuan Tong is more factory outlets i even seen
hi there......can i check whether it's convenient to go from e airport or while on e way back to e airport to citygate which is at tung chong? what bus/mtr to take? is there any place whereby i can place my lugguage while i shop ard? thanks
zbl_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 07:05 PM   #755
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any idea what is the cost for the photos service at the peak?
think it was 75hkd
Sendoh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 07:08 PM   #756
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seriously after going to hong kong~ i feel that not really worth to go ba~ the peak was nice~ the food was nice but quite costly. if next time i have a choice~ would rather go bangkok
Sendoh82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 09:19 PM   #757

Really? Darn.

Please note that the guards in The Peak do not allow tripods to be setup. Thus, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to take night shots from up above.

Gotta improvise.

wuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #758
Supremacy Member

think it was 75hkd
HKD80 at Avenue of Stars
HKD100 at Peak (this one was really worth it as the photographer really cleared the crowd for you).

Of course, price depends on size of print.
lowjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 02:39 AM   #759

hi there......can i check whether it's convenient to go from e airport or while on e way back to e airport to citygate which is at tung chong? what bus/mtr to take? is there any place whereby i can place my lugguage while i shop ard? thanks
What airlines are u taking? If ur airline allows early check in in HKIA, then go to the airport early and check in ur luggage. Then take S1 direct to Citygate @ Tung Chung.
Old 22-09-2006, 08:00 AM   #760
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gotta improvise.

which part of the peak guards don't allow? was there couple weeks ago, lots of people using tripod (including me) to take pics. can only think it's at the top of the new building.
s7460597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #761
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yep. Top of the new building. Should've been specific.

Old 22-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #762

What airlines are u taking? If ur airline allows early check in in HKIA, then go to the airport early and check in ur luggage. Then take S1 direct to Citygate @ Tung Chung.
hmm...most prob will be taking jetstars...i m going there in jan......may i know the time needed to travel to citygate using S1 from airport? how abt e bus fees? thanks
zbl_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #763

hmm...most prob will be taking jetstars...i m going there in jan......may i know the time needed to travel to citygate using S1 from airport? how abt e bus fees? thanks
It's HK3.5, but I don't know the duration.
interguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 11:48 PM   #764

Journey time is about 20mins one direction.. The service is a loop and starts from Tung Chung.
Old 24-09-2006, 07:14 PM   #765

You can check in at the airport or HK Station IF ONLY you are NOT flying Jetstar.
Please kindly check in few hours before hand.

Take a Taxi to Tung Chung MTR which is very nearby to the Airport and tell the Cab Driver you want to go to Tung Chung MTR, CityGate Shopping Mall.

Good Luck.

Tung Chung WIKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung_Chung_Line_(MTR)

Hope you find your why there...
Seagate SATA2 250gb x 2 RAID 0[/SIZE]
hplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.