HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2006, 07:20 AM   #946
High Supremacy Member

i intend to take one-way to Ngong Ping from Tung Chung MTR, then take the Lantau walk back to Citygate S.C

o0KelviN0o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #947

i intend to take one-way to Ngong Ping from Tung Chung MTR, then take the Lantau walk back to Citygate S.C

How to take the Lantau walk to City gate? City gate at Tung Chung MTR?
Old 14-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #948
High Supremacy Member

How to take the Lantau walk to City gate? City gate at Tung Chung MTR?
http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...lk_walk7.jhtml

http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/...alk_lmap07.pdf

Old 14-11-2006, 10:07 PM   #949

well with my 2 year old daughter, i dun think i can take 3 hour to walk down. and bro, may i know if city gate at tung chung town?
Old 15-11-2006, 03:14 PM   #950

any one been to Ngong Ping 360 ?

From thr web site:http://www.np360.com.hk/html/eng/boo...soundpos=53220

it seem to be few attaction package. will a half day tour enough for Ngong Ping 360 ?

any adivse?

thanks
The Cable Car will be crowed, beside i will advise you do the Local Way...

1) Go to Central or TST Ferry Pier take a Fast Ferry/1st Ferry to Mui Wo is known as Silver Mine Bay (銀礦灣)

2) Take a Bus to
Ngong Ping Village.

3) When you are done after and tired to go back home and take a cable car ride back and you will spend 8-12 hours during this journey...

Advantage; you will not stuck in the queue of the cable car to NP360 and got to see a lot of thing where common tourist do not see.
qqspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 03:17 PM   #951

by the way, is city gate near to this tung chung? how to get there? might plan to spend morning at Ngong Ping amd afternoon at city gate if both places are near by.
you can have a nice cozy dinner and please do drop to the top floor of Tung Chong City Gate ---> Pacific Coffee for a drink and you will explore a very nice place to rest your legs and enjoy the beautiful mountion landscape...

Remember to cop the windows seats ok?

you can visit City Gate in the late afternoon or in the eveing...
Old 15-11-2006, 03:20 PM   #952

Talking

OMG i hats off you!! Mind if i had ask are you going trekking?
Old 15-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #953

well with my 2 year old daughter, i dun think i can take 3 hour to walk down. and bro, may i know if city gate at tung chung town?
Wiki Tung Chung
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung_Chung

Shopping

Fu Tung Shopping Centre, Yat Tung Shopping Centre, and Citygate are the three shopping centers in Tung Chung thus far. Further shopping malls are expected at the new developments in Caribbean Coast. Tung Chung is a mere 12 minutes from Tsing Yi and Kwai Tsing, where a much wider variety of shopping options are available.

Citygate is at the heart of this new town, developed in conjunction with the Tung Chung MTR Station and bus terminus, thus providing a focal point to the town. Citygate, developed in the glass and steel style of the Hong Kong International Airport, contains 500,000 square feet (46,000 m²) of shopping, entertainment, and food outlets spread across five floors. A square outside the mall contains a special fountain which performs a musical show regularly, attracting visitors and residents alike to relax and cool off in the summer heat.

Hope this will help you...

Is only next to Tung Chung MTR!!

Are you going with your wife? If yes, Do drop by the Adids, Esprit, Nike, Levis outlets and they are cheap ar... >o#
Old 15-11-2006, 03:34 PM   #954

yeah.. CityGate is just outside Tung Chung MTR, there will be sign board to guide you.
EVO13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 04:47 PM   #955

It will be really crowded.
Be prepared bo wait for 60min minimum at Tung Chung side and another 60min at Ngong Ping side just to board the cable cars.
So if you want to take the pacakages probably need more than half day.
hi i am new here and am going hong kong next month

can i check if the long waiting time is everyday meaning weekends + weekday also so crowded?

if i go on a weekday at 10am... do u think i can avoid the long waiting time and queue?
snowieezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 05:19 PM   #956
High Supremacy Member

OMG i hats off you!! Mind if i had ask are you going trekking?

my wife & I like... we always go trekking @ Bkt Timah hill on weekends

Old 15-11-2006, 05:22 PM   #957
High Supremacy Member

http://www.citygate.com.hk/eng/index.htm

Old 15-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #958

anyone knows the ngong ping crowd on a weekday?
snowieezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 11:11 PM   #959

Adids, Esprit, Nike, Levis outlets

Wiki Tung Chung
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung_Chung

Shopping

Fu Tung Shopping Centre, Yat Tung Shopping Centre, and Citygate are the three shopping centers in Tung Chung thus far. Further shopping malls are expected at the new developments in Caribbean Coast. Tung Chung is a mere 12 minutes from Tsing Yi and Kwai Tsing, where a much wider variety of shopping options are available.

Citygate is at the heart of this new town, developed in conjunction with the Tung Chung MTR Station and bus terminus, thus providing a focal point to the town. Citygate, developed in the glass and steel style of the Hong Kong International Airport, contains 500,000 square feet (46,000 m²) of shopping, entertainment, and food outlets spread across five floors. A square outside the mall contains a special fountain which performs a musical show regularly, attracting visitors and residents alike to relax and cool off in the summer heat.

Hope this will help you...

Is only next to Tung Chung MTR!!

Are you going with your wife? If yes, Do drop by the Adids, Esprit, Nike, Levis outlets and they are cheap ar... >o#

hi bro, if these Adids, Esprit, Nike, Levis outlets are factory oulet?

thanks
Old 16-11-2006, 02:54 AM   #960

anyone knows the ngong ping crowd on a weekday?
I just went for the Ngong Ping Cable car on monday, reached around 12noon..not much ppl. Waited only around 10 min or less to board the cable car.

The Wisdom Path is under some construction, so there are scarfoldings on the wooden beams, might not be very picturesque though.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.