Hotel recommendation

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some advise. First time bringing my parents to HK. Personally I have stayed in The Kimberly Hotel and Butterfly at Morrison. Is there any similarly range hotel in terms of Budget which is near MTR or Malls? Convenient for my parents. Be going in mid Oct Thks

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some advise. First time bringing my parents to HK. Personally I have stayed in The Kimberly Hotel and Butterfly at Morrison. Is there any similarly range hotel in terms of Budget which is near MTR or Malls? Convenient for my parents. Be going in mid Oct Thks

For convenience Prudential hotel it's linked to a mall and to Jordan mtr station. Plentiful food and shopping at doorstep.

Opposite is shamrock hotel.

Checkout if they're within your budget.

lesmiserable

Reaction score

I stayed at Dorsett

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.