Tai O

pacetone

Reaction score
I've not been to Hong Kong for ages and just booked to go in end March.

Could the experts here help me to plan a day in Tai O (no Disneyland pls) plus what other places to visit and how to go about these places.

Thank you.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I've not been to Hong Kong for ages and just booked to go in end March.

Could the experts here help me to plan a day in Tai O (no Disneyland pls) plus what other places to visit and how to go about these places.

Thank you.

I think you should go to the tour agencies, thank you. :o

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I know it's a fishing village and want to eat seafood there. What I mean is which other places nearby should I plan for the one day there.

In this case the wiki link is useful for you to find other places on Lantau and the transportation required. Ngong Ping for the great Buddha, monastery and cable car. Mui Wo for the fishing town and also ferry connections with HK. There are regular bus connections.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.