HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What to do in Sai Kung

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2019, 07:15 PM   #1

What to do in Sai Kung

Hello all, I am planning a day trip to Sai Kung. Will be going to the High Island Reservoir East Dam.

Just wondering if there is any other places in Sai Kung worth checking out? And also any recommendations on good seafood restaurants in Sai Kung?

Thanks all!
yellowberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

I tried chuen kee twice . tourist spot so tourist prices. U can try order less common stuffs like Long dan . I usually let my HK friends do the talking and ordering.

offhand the old district has undergone much gentrification and there are plenty of hipster cafes and pubs sprawling over the yrs. nice to walk and chillax, so walk abit inwards dun just hang by the touristy seafood seafront stretch.

on some mornings u can see fisherman selling their catches from their boats. not sure if it is any cheaper than wet markets, but quite interesting to see them transact via long handle nets the catch and the payment.
RyanJosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.