2017 LG OLED

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it is a way retailers get around the restrictions of minimum floor price set by the manufacturer or distributor.

So on paper n invoice they sell it as 5400 for the 65C7t which complies with the MSP

Only courts done this way if I not wrong.. HN and BD dun need

Chys

Master Member
Reaction score
I dun know why they want us as consumer so troublesome.. Some retailer dun e en need to.. If u paid upfront.. They play punk.. U Lan Lan.. Lug the free gifts home then sell away.. So troublesome.

There are proper forms which indicate the cash rebate. Courts is a big company, won’t play punk one la.

ahber79

Reaction score
Only courts done this way if I not wrong.. HN and BD dun need

BD quote me -$600 if don't want the free tv. They will do up the forms on our behalf. Invoice will still write full price. Balance of $600 will be paid by salesperson. The deposit paid will be the discounted price.

marin3

Reaction score
BD quote me -$600 if don't want the free tv. They will do up the forms on our behalf. Invoice will still write full price. Balance of $600 will be paid by salesperson. The deposit paid will be the discounted price.
Very true I just pay 2.7 flat + LG H7 at bd. Their paper work is 3k +

Seansg

Reaction score
Yes nett but as mentioned you need to pay outfront then go to lower delta to get $850 cashback

Thank you sir!

I dun know why they want us as consumer so troublesome.. Some retailer dun e en need to.. If u paid upfront.. They play punk.. U Lan Lan.. Lug the free gifts home then sell away.. So troublesome.

Some places they ask you to cut out the serial number on the box after TV is delivered, bring back to the salesman and he will pay you the $800 from his pocket.

Salesman says this is his sale service.

Think more like ownself go redeem the 49" and sell off to make a profit.:s13:

Chys

Master Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, it’s all the same, someone take over the free gift and pay you cash, just a matter of who. And whether at buyers’ convenience.

totopetz

Reaction score
Have been eyeing on the 65C7 for a while, but now decided to hold the gun for next year's model.

Hopefully next year's model (C8?) will have the following HDMI 2.1 features:

1) Enhanced ARC (C7's ARC can only pass through DD+ Atmos, hopefully the new one can pass through TruHD Atmos with compatible TV apps)

2) 4k60, 10 bit, YCbCr 4:4:4 (intend to also use the TV as computer monitor)

3) VRR (Variable Refresh Rate similar to FreeSync and GSync. Hopefully, future graphic cards will support that)

1 and 2 are essential for me, but 3 is optional.

Anyone thinks the same as me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.