www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The House of Displays (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/house-displays-226/)
-   -   Any Good Online/Physical Store To Buy TV ??.....Must Have 3-Year Warranty...... (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/house-displays-226/any-good-online-physical-store-buy-tv-must-have-3-year-warranty-6326641.html)

napoleon bohlumpar 04-07-2020 10:29 PM

Any Good Online/Physical Store To Buy TV ??.....Must Have 3-Year Warranty......
 
so far searched shopee, qoo10, lazada...............but some 1-year warranty...........some none at all..........:(

gain city and courts got okay offers..............

so......Any Other Good Online/Physical Store To Buy TV ??:s11:


many thanks in advance............:)

hmsweethm 10-07-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napoleon bohlumpar (Post 128219224)
so far searched shopee, qoo10, lazada...............but some 1-year warranty...........some none at all..........:(

gain city and courts got okay offers..............

so......Any Other Good Online/Physical Store To Buy TV ??:s11:


many thanks in advance............:)

Audiohouse maybe??

napoleon bohlumpar 10-07-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmsweethm (Post 128350722)
Audiohouse maybe??



no like them............always a lot of nonsense gimmick..............they will then tell you it's display set or whatever.........


many thanks anyway:)

8-lane 10-07-2020 12:33 PM

Harvey norman... lion city company.... Maayrise... Parisilk... Lucky Store...

coey 10-07-2020 01:34 PM

How about mega discount store ?

napoleon bohlumpar 11-07-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-lane (Post 128356559)
Harvey norman... lion city company.... Maayrise... Parisilk... Lucky Store...

Quote:

Originally Posted by coey (Post 128358478)
How about mega discount store ?



so far the best price i found is on qoo10 from Parisilk.........:(


i rather not deal with them...........unless they're the cheapest:(

8-lane 12-07-2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napoleon bohlumpar (Post 128403405)
so far the best price i found is on qoo10 from Parisilk.........:(

Then go for that lor... why the sad face?

napoleon bohlumpar 12-07-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-lane (Post 128415086)
Then go for that lor... why the sad face?



aiyah.........i rather not deal with them lah.........

you know the shopowners lah............

tinyspeck5 14-07-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napoleon bohlumpar (Post 128219224)
so far searched shopee, qoo10, lazada...............but some 1-year warranty...........some none at all..........:(

gain city and courts got okay offers..............

so......Any Other Good Online/Physical Store To Buy TV ??:s11:


many thanks in advance............:)

You can instead of just searching on Shopee, you can try Shopee Mall! My family recently got a Panasonic TV (model TH-55HX740S). It's actually from the official Panasonic store so don't have to be scared it's fake or what. Also comes with 3 years warranty. And the best is we got it when there was a sale!! You can try and see whether there is any brand sales now to get even cheaper price.

napoleon bohlumpar 14-07-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyspeck5 (Post 128474484)
You can instead of just searching on Shopee, you can try Shopee Mall! My family recently got a Panasonic TV (model TH-55HX740S). It's actually from the official Panasonic store so don't have to be scared it's fake or what. Also comes with 3 years warranty. And the best is we got it when there was a sale!! You can try and see whether there is any brand sales now to get even cheaper price.



many many thanks:)


didn't know shopee and shopee mall are different

tinyspeck5 16-07-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napoleon bohlumpar (Post 128476187)
many many thanks:)


didn't know shopee and shopee mall are different

No worries man! It took me a while to notice also haha. Hope you find a good one for yourself :-)

napoleon bohlumpar 16-07-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyspeck5 (Post 128514301)
No worries man! It took me a while to notice also haha. Hope you find a good one for yourself :-)



roger.....roger............many thanks:)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.