AOC 50in 4K TV @$699

Cyburo

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing the AOC server error? I get that most of the time and so cannot open YouTube. No issue with Netflix

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw NEX NTUC selling AOC 65" 4K for $889. Not sure which model as I didn't check.

For those interested.

Jurong Point NTUC xTra also has it for S$889. Model is written as 55U6285/98T. A bit confusing. Maybe a typo, should be 65U6285/98T.

The 50inch model is also available, 50U6285/98T, at S$589.

Spec here. 50inch, 55inch and 65inch for the U6285 series.
https://sg.aoc.com/m/product_all.php#tv

Last edited:

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
d2S63x5.jpg

saw this at ntuc xtra Vivocity

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
The AOC does not run Android TV OS. If you need more apps, buy TCL.with official Android TV OS.

If you want cheap and good, buy Mi TV but take note no local waranty.

take note the warranty for tcl is 3yrs but only 1st year is full. 2nd and 3rd year is labour. parts is payable on 2nd and 3rd year.

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
The warranty information published on AOC Singapore website sates 2 years onsite parts and labor for LCD TV: https://sg.aoc.com/warranty.php

I called up the service center and was advised by an agent it is 3 years onsite parts and labor for AOC TV. Anyway, I have left a feedback via the online mail form asking them to correct the info.

BTW, I think the AOC TV models selling on Shopee are parallel import, the model numbers are different from those on AOC Singapore website.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Erm i think i mentioned the warranty is for TCL. Not aoc. I am not sure abt AOC warranty

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
My sis AOC tv having problem with display. After on for a few minute, display will be gone (left only sound).

Call AOC on Friday n said will call back but no call back.
Tom will call them again. Bought one year ago. Not sure what happen

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Upz

Recently bought a cheap soundbar but only allows audio out connection.. So low volume.. Had to adjust tv volume all the way up

Which sound bar do u guys use on the aoc
And gives clear vocals for dramas

Will a decent sound bar connection to hdmi or opt out give better sound

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway paid $79 for double arm swivel. The new fixed bracket still with me. TV so far so good.

Need to register online for warranty or don't need?

TV sound seems OK to parents. Wonder if a soundbar will make it better

Need to register warranty mah???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.