Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter9898

Reaction score
I jus receive the letter for the digital tv.
so which one is better?
the one from newmedia or use the 100$ off to get other brand like draco? or any other recommandation for the digital tv box?

Same, just a matter whether you want/confident to install it yourself or go online to choose option A and someone will deliver the box and install for you - FREE.

tidalstorm

Master Member
Reaction score
Noob question, if I instead an antenna to a dvb-t2 ready tv, do I need to tune to get the digital channels?

Aaaawooooo

Reaction score
The funke 550 doesn’t come with power adapter. But yea, got USB cable. So far so good, easy set up. And I just need to scan once to get all the channels. It’s kinda more HD than analog. And the antenna is Super light. I was expecting it to be heavy

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The funke 550 doesn’t come with power adapter. But yea, got USB cable. So far so good, easy set up. And I just need to scan once to get all the channels. It’s kinda more HD than analog. And the antenna is Super light. I was expecting it to be heavy

Did you manage to get any overseas channels ?

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
Self redeemed the newmedia stb yesterday at M1 shop. First impression is the footprint is smaller than 1st gen of dvb stb i own(Draco 7300) and it also comes with channel up/down button at front of panel which my Draco doesn't have. The newmedia stb also doesn't feel as warm as the Draco and especially China STB which i got from Qoo10. Maybe because newmedia stb top cover is plastic instead of metal.

Last edited:

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
Does DVB T2 ready TV + STB combo have better HD experience than DVB T2 ready TV + antenna combo?

Sent from OnePlus 5T using GAGT

Aaaawooooo

Reaction score
Hmmm, didn’t try. Cos it was quite late at night. Any channels you want me to help you look out for? And any idea what’s the frequencies?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, didn’t try. Cos it was quite late at night. Any channels you want me to help you look out for? And any idea what’s the frequencies?

Dun worry.
If you see RTM1 tonight, mean you can watch world cup for free.
If not, then enjoy TCS....
It should be at channel 47.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How do you do that? Need tv box and antenna for pc monitor?

As long as his monitor got HDMI, it can be connected to the DTV box.
However, you need to connect a speaker to your monitor since it normally dun have any inbuilt speaker.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ebay got $3 hdmi to vga or dvi ... but no sound output ... if not can convert old monitor to tv

Windowlover

Reaction score
Same, just a matter whether you want/confident to install it yourself or go online to choose option A and someone will deliver the box and install for you - FREE.

Best selling for around S$28 means can buy 3 antenna for rooms also ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.