Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got this "type B' remote and it comes with no instruction manual or any note.
No idea how to set it up. Pressing Power with OK shows no light.

Anyone knows ?

-edit: I look closer, the new one I received the buttons assignments are 90%
similar to K2 std although the overall outlook is "typeB'. So is actually
not exactly same as any of the 3 pictures....

Confusing so is the new K2 remote better or still crap? :s11:

Need to get 1 for mama room TV. :(

Anyone try this UKOBox before?
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/DIGITALBO...TUNNER-DVB-T2-BOX/612060918?banner_no=1305330

Last edited:

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does digital antenna need to be near window for stronger signal?

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Does digital antenna need to be near window for stronger signal?
When i put on my window grill i can get signal fir Malaysia n Indo programme but once i shift in there is no signal for Malaysia n Indo channels.

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
Analogue TV + digital box better, or digital TV? Do I compare this way? My home still using the big fat CRT TV, so thinking why way I should upgrade. Actually we don't watch much TV at home.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
Analogue TV + digital box better, or digital TV? Do I compare this way? My home still using the big fat CRT TV, so thinking why way I should upgrade. Actually we don't watch much TV at home.

All depend on how much you want to "invest" in. Getting a cheap China-made one will set you off by < $30 whilst getting a new 32" DTV around $200-300.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
You could go to Giant or Fairprice Hypermarket and get those cheap flatscreen TV from TCL/Hisense/AOC, then get indoor antenna for the TV.

If you have the DTV Starter Kit, you can use the $100 voucher and redeem the good indoor antenna.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For DTV audio, need to set volume level slightly higher than normal on TV side.

As for Hyundai STB, I wonder why there isn't any complains from those who brought this box in Qoo10.

Even TV witg DBVT2 also same situation. Analog channel has stronger audio level.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not necessary. do it when you can't get sufficient signal.
When i put on my window grill i can get signal fir Malaysia n Indo programme but once i shift in there is no signal for Malaysia n Indo channels.

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
Tks..think I'll try different location and see how's the signal and best if can get nearby country's channels. :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Going to buy a TV later, But cant find much info on Sony site. But i assume Sony W650D have DVB-T2 build in right?

Reaction score
Hi , how do we check if our tv is DVB-T2 tuner ? I saw that one of my tv got the “Digital Audio Out (optical) thing . Is that the dvb ? Thks thks

quinnkei

Reaction score
Was in Suntec Harvey Norman this evening, plenty of Funke antenna and Draco STB + Funke Antenna Combo

Each have around 20 sets.

Did saw new Funke model DSC560 but cost around $60.

FT PRIDE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is it right to say if I can't get Malaysia channel with roof top antenna, it would be the same with portable antenna too?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the $100 voucher... Already got TV with tuner... $100 spend on antenna feels a bit the what (ya like why the antenna zhun zhun $100 one I wonder)

Got any box that is bother tuner and internet streaming capable?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
To be honest, that $100 is not full $100 also. U still need to buy the antenna, cheapest is S$29. So technically, you are getting S$71 off your TV purchase. Still better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.