Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Draco remote should be this, doesn't have learning function like on the NMS remote:
draco_digital_tv_tuner_box_1504613085_d4a11a53.jpg

Thanks.

Look like NMS STB win in this area.

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
This set is better than the default option one they free delivery to you huh?

Wanna maximize my 100 voucher too :D

Is it better than NMS STB, I dono of course. Bcos i only redeem the Draco STB. 1 thing for sure is Draco do nor hav learning function lik NMS. But the antenna is really sleek n nice. No nd to paste lik the NMS one on the wall lik a dragonfly.

There r 2 more "issues" which i wrote in tis thread few days ago. Dono if its norm. Some bros say it is. Pls look thru it n decide. So far no prob with recording on my 1TB imation port hdd.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i encountered occasional to frequent signal "jammed" for a second then it resumes normal. Is this phenomenon normal of DTV?

moron+genius

Reaction score
i encountered occasional to frequent signal "jammed" for a second then it resumes normal. Is this phenomenon normal of DTV?
Signal reception probably unstable use tv signal strength n quality indicators 2 move antenna 2 a spot wif better reception.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If the signal quality is at the borderline level, you will face this problem.

You can go to the signal level page to double confirm it.

Move the antenna to a better location will solve the problem, use your TV/Box's signal level indicator to help finding better location for your antenna.

Forseti

Reaction score
Just a heads up wrt the $1.98 antenna from Lazada.
All I can say is, it works! Don't have to spend too much on other antennas.
Tuning simple and fast and pics HD quality.
BTW I'm staying in Sengkang, Rivervale area, not sure if location matters though

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up wrt the $1.98 antenna from Lazada.
All I can say is, it works! Don't have to spend too much on other antennas.
Tuning simple and fast and pics HD quality.
BTW I'm staying in Sengkang, Rivervale area, not sure if location matters though

got link for the $1.98 antenna?

neji_kun

Reaction score
Understand that Mediacorp channel audio 1 track is 5.1 sound (think is HE AAC format). Anybody manage to get 5.1 sound if it is feed to a AVR receiver?

ixora2007

Reaction score
i opted for the free set & installation for my house.
the guy only install the white antenna and tell me the box is not needed.
However, I can't watch some channels smoothly most of the time as there will be frequent few seconds where the image & sound stop. Is this normal? What can I do to improve it?

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
i opted for the free set & installation for my house.
the guy only install the white antenna and tell me the box is not needed.
However, I can't watch some channels smoothly most of the time as there will be frequent few seconds where the image & sound stop. Is this normal? What can I do to improve it?
A) repos yr antenna. Find the best locatn. Or
B) wired up the STB s well w antenna. I m sure it is still w u even though the technician say no nd. OR
C) swap another HDMI cable or HDMI port. Could b causes.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

dexter9898

Reaction score
Understand that Mediacorp channel audio 1 track is 5.1 sound (think is HE AAC format). Anybody manage to get 5.1 sound if it is feed to a AVR receiver?

Think so far only TV can do surround sound. The TV will transcode the HE-AAC audio to either AC3, DTS or PCM to support current sound system.

Windowlover

Reaction score
When mediacorp will change all free ch to HD... ? Seem too late compare to other asian courtry,

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
I currently using analog. Arld get the STB n watch on digital transm. V clear. Full HD or wat D, i don care. V gd n clear. 😁 can choose subtitle somemore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.