Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
U not considering to buy a DVB-C set top box? :o

:s34:

nope , brought DVB T 2 box instead..

Problem it seem " in TPY area .signal still not that strong yet "

Have to put near windows ...

I test around various areas ...around my house....notice that..than went to MDA check ..

so far ONLY AMK , and another one or two ? areas show GREEN LABEL IT MEANS INDOOR RECEPTION IS RDY .

whereas TPY , BISHAN still haven't indicated Green....that means maybe is true...that why I test bring indoor signal will cut off..

next Ask you all malaysia channel and that free star hub sport channel cannot get right as it from the svc point ..

:s11:
noob question here...

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get this one

EF0009B.jpg

Digital TV Antenna (Black)

Using this to receive all DVD-T2 signals and full bars without connecting any power, the wires are very long more than 3 m. It has a 12v booster internally, so you can connect power to boost the signals.

kapitansg

Reaction score
noob question...trying to tune the DVB-C tuner.

To access the setup page in Samsung TV, there is a need to input password, I don't remember setting it up when I bought my TV 1 1/2 back.

Is this password set by Samsung or it is really by me and I forgot about it?

Any way to reset this password?

Last edited:

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, TV with DVB-T2 can watch the scale up to 1920 x 1080 but not until 3840 x 2160?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.