Flickering line across LG TV screen

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
found one line across my LG 49 inch tv. near the bottom, the display below the line is flickering. my tv is only 3 yrs old, model is 49UJ632T.

terry2005

Reaction score
Just one line? I've got several together, at the bottom as well. But my model is LG 49UH610T, coming to 4 years old.

limtk55

Reaction score
found one line across my LG 49 inch tv. near the bottom, the display below the line is flickering. my tv is only 3 yrs old, model is 49UJ632T.
I think its because of a TCON connector to the mainboard issue. Mostly because a component has failed or not able to produce a signal for that part of the board. Shouldn't be too expensive of a fix I believe.

limtk55

Reaction score
Just one line? I've got several together, at the bottom as well. But my model is LG 49UH610T, coming to 4 years old.
Can try troubleshooting the TCON to main board line. Jiggle it a bit and see if any response on the TV panel. But do be gentle as the cable is notorious for being brittle and fragile. Very hard to find a replacement.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.