HDMI & Lan Cable

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
It is not just slightly expensive. Quite wasted because can always re-use the existing cable. CNET has explained that all HDMI cables are the same. In most cases, such TV box will not last long and usually up the lorry within 1 to 1.5 years. Some so called 4k TV box also do not really provide 4k video streaming. Some TV box app may stop working after the overseas video streaming site has been closed down by the local authority. During Sitex Show I saw one TV box claim to have their own Singapore server and saying it is showing legal video and user will not have any copy right issue. I notice that they are not telling the true as the ad and interface look like some illegal site with local CDN. Certain drama will have certain ad and if it is their own server then the ad will not be the same as illegal site.
You remind me the guy from the big bang theory.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.