HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iDTV (integrated DVB-T tuner)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #136

quality wise aside.do the area you live able to get HD5 or etc using antenna??No point buying with integrated DVB-T tv if you are not using antenna.nowadays most house have starhub or mio box.as you stated you got Mio box so no need to think just buy the tv.
Old 24-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #137

Use the Mio tv. It does not rely on free to air reception. Not everyone has access or subscribes to Mio tv.

Use the Search Button and Read the Stickies!

My home theatre gear and my blog:

https://peteswrite.blogspot.com/2020...tup-22020.html
Old 15-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #138
Supremacy Member

hi guys i have one question, i bought a panasonic 32x30s TV recently and it has in built digital tuner. Does this mean i only need to buy a indoor antenna and uhf/vhf mixer to watch both analog and digital signals? or i must use a switcher to switch between the signals?

does uhf refer to analog signal while vhf refer digital signal?

any brand and type of antenna recommended? omnidirectional or direction type better

Last edited by wc1985; 15-02-2012 at 01:58 PM..
Old 17-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #139
Master Member

Signal quality is very much location dependent in SG. I suppose antenna quality helps but not sure by how much. I have a Draco antenna and it doesn't help with the bad reception here in Woodlands.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.