HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

LG 82" UHD SMART TV 82UN8100PTB opinion

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #181

Is there a place to get the disc locally? Amazon doesn't seem to ship the item here.
You can get this from Amazon US, Spears & Munsil HD Benchmark and Calibration Disc 2nd Edition. They also have the UHD 4K version but not shipping to SGP yet.
Haman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2020, 06:04 PM   #182
Master Member

You can get this from Amazon US, Spears & Munsil HD Benchmark and Calibration Disc 2nd Edition. They also have the UHD 4K version but not shipping to SGP yet.
Yup, I searched Amazon and it is not shipping to SG. Is there any difference between the 2nd Edition and 4K version? Both calibrate similarly?
delson_tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #183

Yup, I searched Amazon and it is not shipping to SG. Is there any difference between the 2nd Edition and 4K version? Both calibrate similarly?
Hi, I'm not sure which seller you chose in Amazon, but the one I'm looking at is from Scenic Labs and they ship to SGP.
The difference between 4K and the bluray is the inclusion of HDR patterns and a few others in the UHD 4K version.
Haman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 09:13 AM   #184
Supremacy Member

this tv is really good. enjoying watching Netflix movies on it. think made the right choice. its huge and satisfying watching it.
but I think oled is even more awesome. Next time perhaps
galaxynote is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.