Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia and Indonesia DTV reception

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2019, 10:20 PM   #181
Honorary Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdvNgUoPik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wSS0j7PHEI

Don't see any problem........ if you place your indoor active antenna correctly........Make sure you clear/solve all the digital cliff effect issue.
Enjoy!!!!
Your signal is good ! What antenna are you using ?

For me, the position for receiving MY channels has changed, and as mentioned, it is not in an ideal position to place the antenna there unless I hold onto it when watching TV...
Old 15-03-2019, 10:09 PM   #182

Your signal is good ! What antenna are you using ?

For me, the position for receiving MY channels has changed, and as mentioned, it is not in an ideal position to place the antenna there unless I hold onto it when watching TV...
NMS's 3M indoor active antenna for my NMS STB and LG IDTV.

You may try to hold the cable. Should not hold the TV aerial. You can put your double-side tape to hold the aerial for your temperately aerial placement.....

Important, you must remove/solve all channel having a Digital Cliff Effect. If not the TV reception problem occurs...

Last edited by Durian Shell; 15-03-2019 at 10:34 PM..
Durian Shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #183

2 days ago I could still receive, but the signal totally gone on 12/03.

I am not using rooftop antenna to receive digital channels.

Had to adjust the position using another antenna to receive the MY channels (unless I hold onto the antenna while watching TV, else the new position is not convenient)...

This NMS antenna comes with a USB component. Is this the booster ?

Thank you
Yea, the USB part is the power booster. Just plug into the TV's USB port or any USB power source (those kind you use to charge your phone).

Fyi, for those that bought the $99 set-top box and antenna bundle, there is no power booster cause there is sufficient power when you connect the antenna to the set-top box. Don't need any extra power booster. Just make sure you turn on the antenna power in the menu.
Ninjaa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 06:36 PM   #184
Honorary Member

NMS's 3M indoor active antenna for my NMS STB and LG IDTV.

You may try to hold the cable. Should not hold the TV aerial. You can put your double-side tape to hold the aerial for your temperately aerial placement.....

Important, you must remove/solve all channel having a Digital Cliff Effect. If not the TV reception problem occurs...
Also no point since the position is not favourable to place the antenna. Anyway I reverted back to using rooftop antenna since now cannot receive MY channels. Thanks

Yea, the USB part is the power booster. Just plug into the TV's USB port or any USB power source (those kind you use to charge your phone).

Fyi, for those that bought the $99 set-top box and antenna bundle, there is no power booster cause there is sufficient power when you connect the antenna to the set-top box. Don't need any extra power booster. Just make sure you turn on the antenna power in the menu.
Thanks a lot
Old 17-03-2019, 09:05 PM   #185

Also no point since the position is not favourable to place the antenna. Anyway I reverted back to using rooftop antenna since now cannot receive MY channels. Thanks

Thanks a lot
Lol, so fast give up to try ....
Old 17-03-2019, 10:28 PM   #186
Honorary Member

Lol, so fast give up to try ....
I tried to position my antenna in every direction already. Got time then I continue.
Durian Shell likes this.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:27 PM   #187

Hi all, is NMS antenna recommended? Looking for a small antenna that can stick on the wall for my parents to watch chnl 8.. saw a $12 discount on shopee but so far their shop no reviews yet.

Also, is this the same as the one that the government give for free? Thanks!
gogaigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 09:14 PM   #188

Hi all, is NMS antenna recommended? Looking for a small antenna that can stick on the wall for my parents to watch chnl 8.. saw a $12 discount on shopee but so far their shop no reviews yet.

Also, is this the same as the one that the government give for free? Thanks!
Wow, $12 only. Can share the link?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:33 PM   #189

Just search for newmedia solutions on shopee and you should see it. Sales starts next mon only so will wait and see
gogaigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.