Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung 49NU7100 vs LG 49UK6320PTE

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jo1818

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #1

Samsung 49NU7100 vs LG 49UK6320PTE

Good evening

Considering between these two models. Anyone using it? Which is better if same price?
Shawny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 11:38 PM   #2

Hi Shawn,

I am selling Samsung Display online @ Lazada, and I have the model which u are currently considering.

Personally I prefer Samsung, as it is the bigger korea brother of the two. In terms of display wise, unless you go OLED, else the difference is negligible.

If you would like a quote. Please pm me, and I will get back to you.

Thanks
ArMyLiFe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 11:54 PM   #3

No sales posts please. PM the person to deal. You are warned.

Use the Search Button and Read the Stickies!

My home theatre gear and my blog:

https://peteswrite.blogspot.com/2019...tup-42019.html
petetherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 03:52 PM   #4

Hi Shawn,

I am selling Samsung Display online @ Lazada, and I have the model which u are currently considering.

Personally I prefer Samsung, as it is the bigger korea brother of the two. In terms of display wise, unless you go OLED, else the difference is negligible.

If you would like a quote. Please pm me, and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Done. 10char
Shawny88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 05:32 PM   #5

whats the price diff? samsung one is 7 series which is higher quality, premium than lg 6 series...samsung 7100 is using rgb uhd panel (which some calls it real 4k)...but lg one is using rgbw panel (which some term it as fake 4k)...actually, if u r not very particular abt precise color...PQ, u cant see much diff....except mayb the dark scenes n white scenes...

Good evening

Considering between these two models. Anyone using it? Which is better if same price?
bleonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 06:59 PM   #6

lol Samsung this year 7 series is exactly the same like their last year 6 series. Their most entry level is 7 series. Change number only you think quality better?

whats the price diff? samsung one is 7 series which is higher quality, premium than lg 6 series...samsung 7100 is using rgb uhd panel (which some calls it real 4k)...but lg one is using rgbw panel (which some term it as fake 4k)...actually, if u r not very particular abt precise color...PQ, u cant see much diff....except mayb the dark scenes n white scenes...
xiangzeng likes this.
Jo1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #7

im not comparing ‘18 ss 7 series vs ‘17 ss 6 series...ps read carefully...

with its 7 series rgb true 4k...arent that more superior than lg 6 series using rgbw dubbed fake 4k?!

lol Samsung this year 7 series is exactly the same like their last year 6 series. Their most entry level is 7 series. Change number only you think quality better?
Old 14-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #8

If that’s what you think then so be it. I personally find that ss entry level models color and viewing angle just cmi.

im not comparing ‘18 ss 7 series vs ‘17 ss 6 series...ps read carefully...

with its 7 series rgb true 4k...arent that more superior than lg 6 series using rgbw dubbed fake 4k?!
Jo1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #9

hmm...its not about what i think le...im merely stating from the spec facts, highlighting the key diff for TS. At least, im not just been bias, anti toward any brands...is up to TS to make a trip to store to see the diff between rgb true 4k n rgbw 4k...

If that’s what you think then so be it. I personally find that ss entry level models color and viewing angle just cmi.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.