HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

tv troubleshooting expert?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

tv troubleshooting expert?

hi wonder if any expert can help me.

my tv plug was always plugged into an power extension plug that has four points,not direct to wall.

just now my wife called saying she accidentally on the tv point at the extension powerplug and 'boom',that particular point also no longer lights up. change the power cable with another tv's,use another wall powerpoint,both doesn't make my tv works.

motherboard or simply the tv fuse is gone? warranty over and samsung transport charges already $155
so if it's MB then i will not bother to ask them come down since MB cost another additional few hundreds.

Thanks in advance.
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
Master Member

motherboard or simply the tv fuse is gone? warranty over and samsung transport charges already $155
so if it's MB then i will not bother to ask them come down since MB cost another additional few hundreds.

Thanks in advance.
Can be motherboard or tv fuse or power plug fuse (if there is one) or combination or all. You have to eliminate the possibilities one by one.

Someone who knows got to be physically there to check.
mrsun18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.