Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread V [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonkang

Reaction score
For those thinking of buying Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65" (L65M5-5ASP) TV from Qoo10...

There is a Qoo10 $80 discount coupon -- available to collect on 29/5 & 30/5 at this link:
https://www.qoo10.sg/qoo10day

This $80 off discount coupon should be valid for use on both 29/5 & 30/5.

In addition to above $80 Qoo10 discount coupon (available today 29/5 & tomorrow 30/5)...

I just saw that Qoo10 seller MiniHelpersSG is also currently offering a $10 shop discount coupon.

So these two days (29/5 & 30/5)...
If getting the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65" (L65M5-5ASP) from MiniHelpersSG on Qoo10 -- total discount would then be ($80 + $10) = $90.

Of course expected delivery schedule/timing could be difficult to ascertain -- as per already discussed on this thread.

Last edited:

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Any app to recommend? For shows, for movies or browser? I downloaded dolphin browser but it’s not optimised for tv. Any good ones out there?

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any app to recommend? For shows, for movies or browser? I downloaded dolphin browser but it’s not optimised for tv. Any good ones out there?

Try Puffin TV browser. It's optimized for Android TV.

Not the android browser.
It's "Puffin TV browser"

94kdVCt.jpg

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In addition to above $80 Qoo10 discount coupon (available today 29/5 & tomorrow 30/5)...

I just saw that Qoo10 seller MiniHelpersSG is also currently offering a $10 shop discount coupon.

So these two days (29/5 & 30/5)...
If getting the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 65" (L65M5-5ASP) from MiniHelpersSG on Qoo10 -- total discount would then be ($80 + $10) = $90.

Of course expected delivery schedule/timing could be difficult to ascertain -- as per already discussed on this thread.

:crazy::spin:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

google doesn't want you to use browser on TV, because it is a TV.

go to FB group - TV Box (apps) - to find out what apps you can install.

Andy03

Reaction score
Hi I am new to xiaomi TV.

Can I check other than Global set, what is the other options for xiaomi tv?

43-INCH MI TV 4S is this the latest version?

Giggsy3

Reaction score
Just got my XiaoMi 4A TV 50"delivered yesterday. Ordered from E*B*y under a promo price $399. Sounds like a good deal.
Only then start reading here and realized mine is a china set (L50M5-5A) and seller is the Mini**** as you all been constantly mentioning.

Cannot use any fanciful apps shown on the TV so all seems redundant. Still learning to sideload Google browser and also the Apps shared here.

Haha first time owning a XiaoMi tv, never realized so much things need to learn.

:s13::s13:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my XiaoMi 4A TV 50"delivered yesterday. Ordered from E*B*y under a promo price $399. Sounds like a good deal.
Only then start reading here and realized mine is a china set (L50M5-5A) and seller is the Mini**** as you all been constantly mentioning.

Cannot use any fanciful apps shown on the TV so all seems redundant. Still learning to sideload Google browser and also the Apps shared here.

Haha first time owning a XiaoMi tv, never realized so much things need to learn.

:s13::s13:

don't load chrome browser unless you want to slow down the tv. actually you don't need any browser on tv. you can sideload many other good apps. it is good to disable those redundant fanciful apps since you are not using them.

Last edited:

Giggsy3

Reaction score
don't load chrome browser unless you want to slow down the tv. you can sideload many other good apps. it is good to disable those redundant fanciful apps since you are not using them.

Thanks for the advice! I'll go through your FB page to try some apps :)

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Champion bro, stock in. my status Shipping on delivery liao

Bro, stock in weekend they saying now. Expected delivery monday to wednesday.

See how they flip prata from "stock in Singapore warehouse now" to "Receiving shipment this weekend" so easily.

Last time buy from them liao.:s13:

oinkoink1999

Reaction score
not yet, hopefully they call tml and come tml wait until i want to become crazy already.

thanks oinkoink
I received mine at 1pm as promised. Installer v polite and prompt. Setup was a breeze as expected. Load 4k youtube videos to check the resolution and I was impressed with the sharpness n color gradient. Maybe my old TV really sucks that's why :D

Sent from HUAWEI YAL-L21 using GAGT

verionater

Reaction score
Only this attitude works here
Did you get the discounts of 90 dollars

yes sir, was waiting to get the $80 off coupon for today n tmr.

they also told me stock coming this weekend but did not say when can deliver, only said "soon"

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys who have purchased and received the 65 inche model
And have set it up in standing mode
Check with you, what is the distance between the 2 stands?
Worried tv rack not long enough.

Thanks in advance

roidred

Reaction score
yes sir, was waiting to get the $80 off coupon for today n tmr.

they also told me stock coming this weekend but did not say when can deliver, only said "soon"

Awesome ... I am also thinking should I cancel and reorder. Not sure it is possible.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received mine at 1pm as promised. Installer v polite and prompt. Setup was a breeze as expected. Load 4k youtube videos to check the resolution and I was impressed with the sharpness n color gradient. Maybe my old TV really sucks that's why :D

Sent from HUAWEI YAL-L21 using GAGT

Haha your set is L65M5-5ASP right? Good to hear the screen is sharp. 👍

jfreex98

Reaction score
Awesome ... I am also thinking should I cancel and reorder. Not sure it is possible.

its okay to cancel and make a new order for better coupons when the item is not on delivery yet. but risk is must wait long as new order become queue in the back. later OOS might need wait another batch which will take never ending "2weeks"?

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
65 inch at $758 worth it?
Thinking of buying and selling away my 55" China set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.