Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread VI [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Reaction score
Been unable to get the digital signal for Mediacorp channels recently, anyone have same issue? Am at Yishun, very near to JB already...

So far no issue for me, all is good. But I am living around central so not really a good comparison here.

Which digital antenna are you using? is it those like panel type?

Wander

Reaction score
Soundbar ok. One issue is the more or less unpredictable behaviour of the HDMI turn-on. Another is I find the speaker a little boomy. Not so suitable for speech type, etc new, documentary. May be it's my living room. Otherwise, good. Get it and use. After a while, just routine.

That's good to hear! Yeah that's true, didn't know.
Probably because the bass is in built for u too. Sounds like a good enough upgrade!:s13:

Plus using hdmi, I am not able to see the volume adjustments.:s22:

BloodBro

Reaction score
So far no issue for me, all is good. But I am living around central so not really a good comparison here.

Which digital antenna are you using? is it those like panel type?

Using the free digital antenna given by minihelpers..will try another digital antenna to see if works

BloodBro

Reaction score
From what I've read Xiaomi can (and should) send a tech to collect/fix your TV. Pester your seller and Xiaomi repeatedly. It's really silly of them to expect a paying customer to lug a 40/50/60 inch TV to their outlet to have it fixed.

Am one of them who lug my 43” there for exchange...

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I've read Xiaomi can (and should) send a tech to collect/fix your TV. Pester your seller and Xiaomi repeatedly. It's really silly of them to expect a paying customer to lug a 40/50/60 inch TV to their outlet to have it fixed.

i called them. was told the only way is to bring it down myself or pay $120 for them to send someone to collect and return my TV when the repair is done :s22:

dunno how am i going to carry down now. when i brought this TV from my old apartment to my new apartment, quite a couple of grab rejected the booking because of the TV size. (even the 6 seaters car)

kennethlwc

Reaction score
Does anyone manage to install netflix on XiaoMi TV4s?
I cant get the latest version of netflix to be installed, does anyone has the latest compatible APK to share with?

chualcsg

Reaction score
The new Xiaomi TV are make in India look like audio system has improved

Audio
Powerful speakers
30W
6 speakers ( 4 full range drivers, 2 tweeters)
50-20KHz frequency range
Dolby Audio
DTS-HD
eARC - HDMI

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using iPad mini to cast or screen mirroring to mi tv 4s?
Can share what app are you using to do that? Thanks in advance!

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 4s tv suddenly has this female voice coming out when clicking on settings e.g press the up volume on remote and it would say music volume up to 20%. I looked in the settings and can't seem to find a way to turn the voice off. Any ideas?

weeza77

Reaction score
My 4s tv suddenly has this female voice coming out when clicking on settings e.g press the up volume on remote and it would say music volume up to 20%. I looked in the settings and can't seem to find a way to turn the voice off. Any ideas?

Look under Accessibility options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.