Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread VI [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok.. my TV arrived Liao.. but I can't made the TV audio output to my receiver using hdmi arc.. wonder why

HDMI ARC is not quite easy to connect. Many other brands also have difficult because the technology has yet to be perfected. If you have no other choice such as co-axial SPDIF cable, bluetooth etc then tried it by reference to this site.

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/2019/11/why-tvs-hdmi-arc-not-working.html

What brand and model of receiver you have?

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone knows where to get Xiaomi TV 5 Pro 55"

Pls advise? Thanks..

You will have to order direct from TaoBao. You can also try shopee
https://shopee.sg/XIAOMI-Android-Smart-TV-Version-5-55-PRO-i.91674180.7334447254

Why do you want the MiTV5 PRO ? Unless you are looking for more than 65". These are China models that does not come with local digital TV and cannot play many Android apps because it does not have google play store; also cannot play Netflix.

Last edited:

godaikyoko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDMI ARC is not quite easy to connect. Many other brands also have difficult because the technology has yet to be perfected. If you have no other choice such as co-axial SPDIF cable, bluetooth etc then tried it by reference to this site.

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/2019/11/why-tvs-hdmi-arc-not-working.html

What brand and model of receiver you have?

Thanks for replying.. am using Denon x550bt

Look like I am going to settle with the spdif method.. the problem is also TV dun come with optical.. and my receive don't have coaxial spdif.. seems like need convertor

Last edited:

canopus88

Reaction score

Look like I am going to settle with the spdif method.. the problem is also TV dun come with optical.. and my receive don't have coaxial spdif.. seems like need convertor
The 65 inch comes with Optical.

chomechome

Reaction score
Which Xiaomi 65inch model did you purchase ? Where did you order from can share link ?

I ordered from qoo10 from this seller. Surprisingly the delivery time is shorter than others.

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/goods.aspx?goodscode=677837607

chomechome

Reaction score

Need to select the speaker output from the TV?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
79HsUtW.png

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score

You should get HDMI ARC.. Here is a video how to connect TV to Denon..Need to do a few things

1. Use only HDMI version 1.4 and above cable;
2. Need to set the TV and Receiver to HDMI 2.0;
3. Make sure to disconnect all other connected HDMI devices when connect to receiver; only connect them back after the setup;

godaikyoko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should get HDMI ARC.. Here is a video how to connect TV to Denon..Need to do a few things

1. Use only HDMI version 1.4 and above cable;
2. Need to set the TV and Receiver to HDMI 2.0;
3. Make sure to disconnect all other connected HDMI devices when connect to receiver; only connect them back after the setup;

Don't think I miss out any setting.. the TV only have one setting.. it's to able to the CEC and Hdmi control..same for the denon, only at the input able hdmi control..

Only left try hdmi cable.

chomechome

Reaction score
Don't think I miss out any setting.. the TV only have one setting.. it's to able to the CEC and Hdmi control..same for the denon, only at the input able hdmi control..

Kindly share after you try the HDMI cable. As I am thinking of getting Denon amp too.

chomechome

Reaction score

https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1624540-2-0.html

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone of u also order the 55" Mi TV 4S (from Mu TV Store) that was on Lazada flash sale 3 days ago at $499? My order is shown as still "processing"... is that normal or should it already be processed by now?

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone of u also order the 55" Mi TV 4S (from Mu TV Store) that was on Lazada flash sale 3 days ago at $499? My order is shown as still "processing"... is that normal or should it already be processed by now?
WF7WOqIl.jpg

Normal la, mine ordered on 06 June also still under processing.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WF7WOqIl.jpg

Normal la, mine ordered on 06 June also still under processing.

Wah urs 16 days alr still haven deliver ar... did u get any update from the seller? Lazada states that as long as an order hasn't been processed alr.. it can still be cancelled...

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.