Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread VII [consolidated]

block306

Reaction score
Fixed bracket or swivel bracket? Better to get it changed before it drops down. For a big heavy TV safer to use a fixed bracket if don't need the swivel function.
It is swivel, guess have to contact minihelperSG.

block306

Reaction score
It is swivel, guess have to contact minihelperSG.

minihelperSG has disavowed responsibility. They said they did not install it and do not exchange bracket, which is nonsense.
They contracted the people to deliver and install for me. They recommend and sold the bracket with TV. If the bracket specs is unsuitable for the tv, it is on them as they recommended this for the TV.

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
minihelperSG has disavowed responsibility. They said they did not install it and do not exchange bracket, which is nonsense.
They contracted the people to deliver and install for me. They recommend and sold the bracket with TV. If the bracket specs is unsuitable for the tv, it is on them as they recommended this for the TV.

This is the risk of buying cheaper TVs from parallel importers. Just go Carousel find someone to change it for you. Change to a fixed bracket if u don't need swivel function.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think best to open a case with the online platform, Shopee, Lazada... Take a pic and explain the problem to them.

How long ago they delievered and install the set ? If within a reasonable amt of time, I'm sure the online platform will not let them run away. May be other people already complained also.

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think best to open a case with the online platform, Shopee, Lazada... Take a pic and explain the problem to them.

How long ago they delievered and install the set ? If within a reasonable amt of time, I'm sure the online platform will not let them run away. May be other people already complained also.

if you buy from shopee don't bother. shopee don't care buyer one.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my 65" from minihelperSG together with the bracket. The panel is now tilting about 20%, with the top side tilting forward. Anyone else have the same problem? Wonder what should I do.

are you sure you are not getting a swivel and tilt bracket?

pronxs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a problem connecting Mi TV 4s 65" hdmi arc with the soundbar? My soundbar is Yamaha yas 108. Optical connection no problem.

- hdmi arc port 2 detected under inputs, but not appearing in sound settings
- have enabled Cec on mi tv
- have reset the soundbar
- have enabled hdmi arc on Yamaha
- have changed hdmi cable

Also how to fully utilize 4k YouTube and Netflix?

Last edited:

leesh03

Reaction score
Anyone has problem 4S powering up on its own? How to disable?

Anyone has a problem connecting Mi TV 4s 65" hdmi arc with the soundbar? My soundbar is Yamaha yas 108. Optical connection no problem.

- hdmi arc port 2 detected under inputs, but not appearing in sound settings
- have enabled Cec on mi tv
- have reset the soundbar
- have enabled hdmi arc on Yamaha
- have changed hdmi cable

Also how to fully utilize 4k YouTube and Netflix?

Godbrother

Reaction score
hi all,

I'm looking into buying one of the Mi TV 55" from shopee.

The seller told me that the model is mi TV 4X 5XIN.

Does anyone know if this TV supports 4K Netflix? and is this from Russia?

edit: found out that it is india model

Last edited:

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,

I'm looking into buying one of the Mi TV 55" from shopee.

The seller told me that the model is mi TV 4X 5XIN.

Does anyone know if this TV supports 4K Netflix? and is this from Russia?

First check if this model support DVB-T2..

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think it supports DVB-T2, but since the other TVs are quite expensive, shall just settle down with this Mi TV 4X 55 inch....

If u need DVB-T2 TV on a budget, can also look at TCL 55P8M which is less than $600.. warranty coverage will be better than the Xiaomi also..

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think it supports DVB-T2, but since the other TVs are quite expensive, shall just settle down with this Mi TV 4X 55 inch....

actually don't need. just install a free app, then you can watch all mediacorp FTA channels , malaysia FTA channels, and indonesian channels.

Godbrother

Reaction score
If u need DVB-T2 TV on a budget, can also look at TCL 55P8M which is less than $600.. warranty coverage will be better than the Xiaomi also..

i have actually bought that TCL 55P8M 3 weeks ago during time sale, but then the delivery courier (Ninjavan) lost that parcel!!! which is why i need to get another TV, and the TCL isnt having any promo anymore...

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have actually bought that TCL 55P8M 3 weeks ago during time sale, but then the delivery courier (Ninjavan) lost that parcel!!! which is why i need to get another TV, and the TCL isnt having any promo anymore...

Shouldn't the seller or ninjavan give u a replacement?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.