WEMAX projector discussion

wescgw

Reaction score
Just got my 4k yesterday too... did a side by side with the 1080p...

ITs soo much clearer....

The sound seems different, not sure if its the settings, but we all could hear the voices were 'clearer'? not as muffled

why you wan to adjust the corner le?

had to get it to fit my ALR screen, so needed to adjust the shape abit. if you're doing bare wall its much easier :D

sound wise im using a soundbar, so didnt even bother using the inbuilt speakers

Last edited:

wescgw

Reaction score
i tried to do netflix direct within the system, it seems it cannot produce 4k

have to use my apple tv then can cum out 4k

I used nvidia shield with netflix/youtube for 4K

Otherwise, can use a HTPC as well to output 4K

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used nvidia shield with netflix/youtube for 4K

Otherwise, can use a HTPC as well to output 4K

I thought it can play within then no need turn on computer mah.... but then Again my pc too old, netflix dont allow to play 4k :s22:

Graphic card no dunno what thing to play 4k

Maybe need to get apple tv 😬

dreamcast18

Reaction score
using just the white wall..impressive. Pumping thru my Thinkpad via HDMI. Very pleased so far with Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ITs soo much clearer....

The sound seems different, not sure if its the settings, but we all could hear the voices were 'clearer'? not as muffled

Pls do a side by side comparison.

olivier_sg

Reaction score

ITs soo much clearer....

Could you tell me if can have all menus in English (if in your case you need too)?
Thanks for the update

olivier_sg

Reaction score
Using fresnel screen. I don't have other screen to compare with but I would say it is very watchable under bright condition :)

Love the extremely thin bezel :s22:

Blinds up. Very bright from the sunlight coming in from windows from the left side:
no%20blibds.jpg

Blinds down. Still some light coming in from in between blinds.
blinds%20down.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, it helps a lot to decide. I have contacted xy-screencom guys and they are prompt to reply :) Now they propose for UST 2 models
The ZHK100B-PET Crystal up to 120"
The ZHK100B-PET Crystal HG, available in 100" only
It seems the 2nd one is better (difficult to see a huge difference between both to be honest on their pictures). Is your from XY-Screen? if yes which one is it? did you had to pay GST?
Cheers

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could you tell me if can have all menus in English (if in your case you need too)?
Thanks for the update

most of the important one can change to english, some details are still chinese

so considering the apple TV 4k

I would guess it would be better, off loading the graphic processing to another unit

not to mention it will be easier to control and read in english

sound also output to an external speaker

then it wont be so hot :s13:

The heat cumming out of this ** thing damn hot sia...

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures, it helps a lot to decide. I have contacted xy-screencom guys and they are prompt to reply :) Now they propose for UST 2 models
The ZHK100B-PET Crystal up to 120"
The ZHK100B-PET Crystal HG, available in 100" only
It seems the 2nd one is better (difficult to see a huge difference between both to be honest on their pictures). Is your from XY-Screen? if yes which one is it? did you had to pay GST?
Cheers

I ordered the xyscreen 80" locally its cheaper le... S$800

https://www.xyscreen.com/Ambient-Light-Rejecting-Ultra-Short-Throw-Projector-Screen-ZHK100B-PET-Crystal

go carusell find wemax_pro

the 4k wemax i also get from him one.... S$2500 only, but no warranty, but if order from china got 1 year warranty also cannot claim... so get this better, can test on the spot ok means ok...

Last edited:

Scylla

Reaction score
hi all, any idea what screen size can be projected if my table/console space is only about 35cm or 40cm?

dreamcast18

Reaction score
but but your laptop netflix can pump out 4k HDR?

yeeeap:

Lenovo systems with HDR displays
Lenovo has always been a leader in introducing new laptop and monitor display capabilities, and HDR is no different. Our renowned ThinkPad X Series includes the industry's first laptop models to offer the expanded, 12-bit color of Dolby Vision HDR technology:

ThinkPad X1 Carbon: Our sleek, carbon-reinforced ultralight can be equipped with a 14" HDR WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS display (500-nit) with Dolby Vision.
ThinkPad X1 Extreme: This ultraportable powerhouse is available with a 15.6-inch 4K UHD HDR (3840 x 2160) IPS touchscreen display (400-nit) with Dolby Vision.
ThinkPad X1 Yoga: Even our Yoga series of flexible 2-in-1s offers models with a 14-inch HDR WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS multi-touch display (500-nit) with Dolby Vision.
So, go ahead. Check out an HDR-equipped system today. Image professionals almost owe it to themselves to invest in HDR technology for its greatly improved color reproduction. And regular consumers -- including heavy movie streamers and PC gamers -- are finding more and more available HDR content, making HDR-enabled consumer systems increasingly popular, too.

cedekh1

Reaction score
The 4K WeMax are you referring to 4K Xiaomi as I thought the WeMax only HD 1080p?

I ordered the xyscreen 80" locally its cheaper le... S$800

https://www.xyscreen.com/Ambient-Light-Rejecting-Ultra-Short-Throw-Projector-Screen-ZHK100B-PET-Crystal

go carusell find wemax_pro

the 4k wemax i also get from him one.... S$2500 only, but no warranty, but if order from china got 1 year warranty also cannot claim... so get this better, can test on the spot ok means ok...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.