WEMAX projector discussion

chit yee

Reaction score
I have contacted Azure, which is listed further back of this thread. Looking at fixed frame black & white lenticular screen.

ahhian

Reaction score
looking to buy one too. not too sure can mass order to reduce the price.

keep me posted :)

I have contacted Azure, which is listed further back of this thread. Looking at fixed frame black & white lenticular screen.

chit yee

Reaction score
Single unit with shipping to SG is US$640. There is no MoQ. Not sure if shipping will be cheaper if quantity increases.

ahhian

Reaction score
What's the exact screen you planning to buy? Can put down the URL here?

Single unit with shipping to SG is US$640. There is no MoQ. Not sure if shipping will be cheaper if quantity increases.

ahhian

Reaction score
Below are taken from official XY Screens shop from TB. 3 screens made for UST projector. I'm more incline to buy one of these.

ZHK-PET Crystal is about the same price when you factor in shipping. Similar to Azure Crystal I think.

INP-J-PET-Crystal is their fix frame hard screen. Shipping is not an issue. The issue is most probably need to climb stairs to deliver to your place :s13:

INP-PNE. Their premium top of the line fix frame hard screen. Very costly.

XY Screens ZHK-PET Crystal

XY Screen INP-J-PET-Crystal

XY Screens INP-PNE

Last edited:

chit yee

Reaction score
What's the exact screen you planning to buy? Can put down the URL here?

HWZ stopped me from posting URL here - post count too low.

Was told the product quoted isn't exactly listed anyway.

Looks like it is similar to XY's ZHK-PET Crystal. Both are ALR using lenticular surface. I think both will be shipped full-size since lenticular screens cannot be bent.

The dimension for Azure's:
- 100 inch 16:9 ALR screen for UST projector.
- View size is 2210*1240mm, and 2220*1250mm with the frame size.

ahhian

Reaction score
Tried to search for Azure, both Chinese and English website all chui. LOL. Doesn't gave me the confidence to buy their products.

Anyway, if 11.11 got good price, I think the XY screen can buy lah.

Anyone using? Any input much appreciated. But seriously, I think both same lah. Haha.

Was told the product quoted isn't exactly listed anyway.

chit yee

Reaction score
Tried to search for Azure, both Chinese and English website all chui. LOL. Doesn't gave me the confidence to buy their products.

Anyway, if 11.11 got good price, I think the XY screen can buy lah.

Anyone using? Any input much appreciated. But seriously, I think both same lah. Haha.

The website is slash slash chinaprojector dot en dot alibaba dot com, then go under ALR/CLR category, then look for the 100" 16:9 B&W Lenticular screen for UST.

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Below are taken from official XY Screens shop from TB. 3 screens made for UST projector. I'm more incline to buy one of these.

ZHK-PET Crystal is about the same price when you factor in shipping. Similar to Azure Crystal I think.

INP-J-PET-Crystal is their fix frame hard screen. Shipping is not an issue. The issue is most probably need to climb stairs to deliver to your place :s13:

INP-PNE. Their premium top of the line fix frame hard screen. Very costly.

XY Screens ZHK-PET Crystal

XY Screen INP-J-PET-Crystal

XY Screens INP-PNE
Has anyone bought from XYscreen? Let’s do a comparison between this and Azure screen and frame.

chit yee

Reaction score
Has anyone bought from XYscreen? Let’s do a comparison between this and Azure screen and frame.

Pathfinder mentioned in an earlier post he has gotten quotation from XY Screen. Not sure if he managed to go through with the deal as the MoQ was 3.

I'm talking to both manufacturers now. XY-screen ex-factory price is slightly cheaper than Azure's. From screen-shots, Azure's lenticular pattern is horizontal and XY's sawtooth looks chequered.

Will decided today if I am going for which.

Last edited:

Corsabrin

Reaction score
im also interested in getting a UST set up. i dont mind going for the screen as well. Anyone have experience to share regarding brightness during day time?

chit yee

Reaction score
im also interested in getting a UST set up. i dont mind going for the screen as well. Anyone have experience to share regarding brightness during day time?

You can check Alpha's posts earlier in the thread. He posted shots in numerous conditions. I believe he is using screen from Azure.

ahhian

Reaction score
How much did XY quote you? They will ship directly to SG?

Which XY screen will you be getting?

I'm talking to both manufacturers now. XY-screen ex-factory price is slightly cheaper than Azure's. From screen-shots, Azure's lenticular pattern is horizontal and XY's sawtooth looks chequered.

Will decided today if I am going for which.

chit yee

Reaction score
How much did XY quote you? They will ship directly to SG?

Which XY screen will you be getting?

I'm not sure if you can PM me but I can't PM you. Not nice to publish the number in the public. They quoted with shipping to my freight forwarder in GZ. The problem is I won't know how much to freight in to SG until my forwarder receive the unit. The last time I shipped 2 daybeds in without rushing and without hitching a ride with my other shipments is <S$200. But that was 2 daybeds.

chit yee

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you can PM me but I can't PM you. Not nice to publish the number in the public. They quoted with shipping to my freight forwarder in GZ. The problem is I won't know how much to freight in to SG until my forwarder receive the unit. The last time I shipped 2 daybeds in without rushing and without hitching a ride with my other shipments is <S$200. But that was 2 daybeds.

This is frustrating, I can't reply PM until I post > 10 messages.

chit yee

Reaction score
For those interested in 120" screen, there's also a vendor "Kingprints" whose specs is similar to XY but priced at US$766 with shipping to SG. The 11.11 price was US$727.

Corsabrin

Reaction score
the kingprints / visualapex looks good as well. thinking of pairing with jmgo sa instead. any one got experience/research on this model previously?

Im curious: how are the screens (fixed frame) mounted to the wall?

soultaker

Reaction score
80inch

i am getting an 80 inch screen in a few weeks time to make payment.

bought from this person Anne Tao.
Great customer service.

Anne Tao from Azure Image on Alibaba

wechat ID: mj734080744

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.