HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xiaomi WEMAX one LASER projector!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2018, 10:44 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Xiaomi WEMAX one LASER projector!

For the guys who are not informed, there are laser projectors out there and do not require the change of bulbs.

Recently I have bought an Ultra Short Throw (UST) laser projector with 7000 lumen. The projector is Xiaomi WEMAX one.

The projector is quite heavy about 7 kg and has an elegant black colour case. I am doing my renovation and will be using this for my TV console.

I am getting a lot of question on the placement of the UST projector, pls read my reply.

To project to a 100” screen is just the distance of projector from the screen. I can project a 200” screen by moving it further but the brightness will be very dim.
The depth of the front edge of the projector to the screen is 55cm, so yes it will show a 100” screen.

What’s more important is the height of the TV console, my movable TV console has a depth of 40cm and height of 50cm. This makes the projected image about eye level when seated. Do not get a console that is 60cm height or more or you will get neck strain.

Last edited by Alphas; 27-02-2019 at 08:26 PM..
Alphas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #2

Where did you get it and how much? Any different between this and the original white color xiaomi?

For the guys who are not informed, there are laser projectors out there and do not require the change of bulbs.

Recently I have bought an Ultra Short Throw (UST) laser projector with 7000 lumen. The projector is Xiaomi WEMAX one.

The projector is quite heavy about 7 kg and has an elegant black colour case. I am doing my renovation and will be using this for my TV console.
tazy_tazy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 07:29 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

My ceiling light rejection screen and aluminium frame are coming soon, will post some picture once it is up
Old 20-08-2018, 06:45 AM   #4
XER

Where did you get your Wemax and for how much?
XER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #5

My ceiling light rejection screen and aluminium frame are coming soon, will post some picture once it is up
would to know where you get the screen from and how much
potshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 02:52 PM   #6
Master Member

How much ?
Are you staying in Singapore or China ?
How to buy from Singapore ?
Harri83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #7
Master Member

How much ?
Are you staying in Singapore or China ?
How to buy from Singapore ?
u can find on qoo10 or carousell.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #8

Hi Alphas,

What is the depth of your TV console?

Thanks
tsaiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:53 PM   #9
Supremacy Member

Anybody tested or bought? Is it Good enough for day time?
KoChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

You need a special screen that is for UST projector, not any normal ALR screen. I just bought the UST screen, will be setting up next week.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:54 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi Alphas,

What is the depth of your TV console?

Thanks
Height, 50cm, depth 40cm.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:10 AM   #12
Supremacy Member

You need a special screen that is for UST projector, not any normal ALR screen. I just bought the UST screen, will be setting up next week.
Fixed screen? Size and price?

Sent from my Landed property using GAGT
Panerai88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:20 AM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

100”, the UST projector screen block light from above and reflect the light from the bottom projector to the front. If you use ordinary projector screen, the colours will be washed out and the contrast is lower.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:00 PM   #14

Hi there

I am also intending to sell away my 65 inch to set up a wemax home theater. Depth and height around same as yours. May i check how is your set up coming along and where do u get your ALR screen?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Corsabrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:03 AM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

The ceiling light rejection screen was sourced from Alibaba. From what I found, there are two factories producing them. The screens from both factories are suitable for UST projector but I am not sure of other differences. Let me get it up and installed before I can test it.

Amazon also have projector screen that is suitable for UST, Elite screen Aeon CLR. However it is expensive and do not ship to Singapore.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.