HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

YuppTV users - share your views!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2015, 01:53 AM   #1

Post YuppTV users - share your views!

Anyone on here use YuppTV? I'm keen to know if it's worth the cost since it's a better alternative to StarHub as I'm (read: my wife is) only interested in the Hindi channels to begin with.

So with YuppTV and my WDTV Player or the VQTV player, she could essentially watch all these channels and potentially save me a fair amount.

Also if you are a YuppTV user, refer me and we both get 30days free usage

Thanks!
TechZSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #2

Thumbs up

Hi ,

I am a yupptv user from past 2 years.
They basic package starts from $9.99. It is cheaper and channel are also good. I see them growing in terms of channel quality and very much satisfied with there service.

Please visit there visit there website as they are having spl deals and call there customer support they are very friendly and prompt.
Hadassah Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi ,

I am a yupptv user from past 2 years.
They basic package starts from $9.99. It is cheaper and channel are also good. I see them growing in terms of channel quality and very much satisfied with there service.

Please visit there visit there website as they are having spl deals and call there customer support they are very friendly and prompt.
any football channels ?? tks
5star_pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 04:05 PM   #4

any football channels ?? tks
yupptv as of now not providing sports channels. I spoke to one of there customer care agent she was telling that they are in process to get them . awaiting for that , cause my husband and son like watching cricket n footbal.
Old 29-08-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Great Supremacy Member

are the streams in HD and smooth? tbh if footie comes to yupp tv the interest levels would be off the roof lol
Old 01-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #6

Channels are not HD , they are providing HQ . Quality is good. Yeah awaiting for sports channels.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.