HTC 10

durianpancakes

Reaction score
Any news from Starhub?

UPDATE - Can't wait anymore. In Starhub Vivo. They can't tell me if HTC10 will be out. Told the counter Singtel will launch end Aug. Will get Note 7 and sell off. Hello Lazada!!

Hahah I asked on their community support on Exaita's post. Still waiting for reply. Funny thing is I really wonder why they have no idea if they are carrying. Even some Singtel people are saying that it is unconfirmed.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually.. what exactly is it bout this phone that you guys are still waiting for this phone....? Just curious.. haha

brown19e

Reaction score
Last edited:

haoKRR

Reaction score
Actually.. what exactly is it bout this phone that you guys are still waiting for this phone....? Just curious.. haha

all my previous(and current) HTC nvr seems to fail, and the phone nvr lags :s22:
and not forgetting about the sleek brushed alu body..

anyway, i will wait for all the colours that is available here before getting 1. Still enjoying my M9

So, another samsung user i suppose?

durianpancakes

Reaction score
all my previous(and current) HTC nvr seems to fail, and the phone nvr lags :s22:

anyway, i will wait for all the colours that is available here before getting 1. Still enjoying my M9

for me is all failed in one way or another, phone lags occasionally but idk why I still like HTC devices LOL.

I think maybe carbon grey or silver coming to singapore, perhaps some gold too.

haoKRR

Reaction score
for me is all failed in one way or another, phone lags occasionally but idk why I still like HTC devices LOL.

I think maybe carbon grey or silver coming to singapore, perhaps some gold too.

sometimes is about luck as well, and the most important factor we have to admit is phones nowadays really have no fight as compared to Nokia manufactured last time.
Companies are pushing their phoneS out to compete..

brown19e

Reaction score

Major reason were the boom sound speakers, they were the clearest and the loudest. Have yet to try out the 10 but, reviews have stated the audio quality is now top notch with earphones. I've used the M7 and M8, the front facing camera were good for me for wide angle selfies too. Back camera, not so much but it does the job.

The phone is built like a suave beast as well, with its aluminium body (made from a single piece no less).

Oh yea, it's not a Samsung. But credit where it's due, Samsung finally delivered a phone(s) to match its marketing hype this year.

durianpancakes

Reaction score
sometimes is about luck as well, and the most important factor we have to admit is phones nowadays really have no fight as compared to Nokia manufactured last time.
Companies are pushing their phoneS out to compete..

My luck must be pretty bad and htc's luck must be pretty good for me to still like their devices 😂

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Currently a Nexus user but I've used HTC and Samsung phones previously.

The only real advantage HTC 10 seems to have, when compared to the current phones, is the audio quality. All other qualities, by now, are either comparable to other manufacturers' flagships or bested by them..so I am honestly quite curious. That being said, I can see how ppl are attracted to this phone. It really is a beauty, in looks and in software.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Major reason were the boom sound speakers, they were the clearest and the loudest. Have yet to try out the 10 but, reviews have stated the audio quality is now top notch with earphones. I've used the M7 and M8, the front facing camera were good for me for wide angle selfies too. Back camera, not so much but it does the job.

The phone is built like a suave beast as well, with its aluminium body (made from a single piece no less).

Oh yea, it's not a Samsung. But credit where it's due, Samsung finally delivered a phone(s) to match its marketing hype this year.

Don't expect the same dual front speakers BTW.
Check out Mr mobile YouTube review for a better idea.

durianpancakes

Reaction score
Wah mobyshop also no info on whether it is carrying the htc 10 local version or not. Seems like either htc has an embargo on information or perhaps there isn't even any information released from them to operators since many of the operators keep saying that they have no information as well as advising to check with htc Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.