HTC 10

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
yucks in terms of aesthetics but i think functionally it makes sense cos when the fingerprint reader is close to the screen, you may accidentally touch the screen when fingerprint is being read if you got big thumb.

Yea, that was the first thing I noticed too. Was glad that they put back the capacitive buttons, but they couldn't even make it symmetrical top and bottom?! Disappointed with the lcd screen as well.. Guess there's no point in jumping back to htc unless the price is right

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Currently in Taiwan. Managed to walk by a HTC store with the 10 on display.
1eNSkkzl.jpg

87sUkXcl.jpg

S8ZZtSyl.jpg

Go3bLQcl.jpg

5GxnDzFl.jpg

Sent from Zenfone 2 using GAGT

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
Didn't manage to get to use the cam as I was in a rush. A waste. Will be in Taiwan for a while more so I'll try the cam if given the chance!

The phone does feel pretty solid. Doesn't feel too heavy to me though.

Sent from Zenfone 2 using GAGT

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As an iPhone user I may switch back to android bcos of Htc 10. Samsung s7 edge I never consider

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HTC 10 looks more masculine and it looks like a Nexus with expandable memory. :D

S7 looks more feminine with those cartoony colours and design.. =:p

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like how HTC kept the stock Android look in the notification panel and settings.. It's so Nexus-y now!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.