HTC 10

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i meant its a estimate. but flagship phones are all priced there.

I will not be surprise.

I will be very surprise if it prices like Mi5.

qyc_91

Reaction score
The pricing should be adjusted though.

A9 was priced too high too

Haha foosoomin I know you're really excited for this phone that you open so many thread on HTC side.

Anyway yes A9 pricing is bad in SG, i got a 2nd hand one for $400+ months before SG got it on sales.

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qyc,

I created several threads is to help "push" the 10 to be sold in Singapore, nothing else.

I mentioned before, Singapore people are not expressive enough. Then in this thread, several forumers talked about to "push" the phone to sell here. Therefore, forumers like me, bluedub, durianpancake & crazes "represented" the singapore people, sent email to Miss Cher Wang, encouraging them to sell the phone here.

This campaign became successful

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I created several threads is good too, at least we know what's happening around the smartphone industry too

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
S$998? Street price will be lower right? Anyway if it's here just wait for price drop lo. S7 also drop until 7XX liao.

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using m9 currently, upgraded from m7 last year. Have always been supporting HTC since my first smartphone. Gonna get the 10 then go find a 2nd hand m8 to complete the set =P

Hi Exaita,

You wanna buy a used gold colour M8 ? Go Whymobile shop, at 3rd storey Far East Plaza, they selling....

The outlook condition i don't know, because didn't went down to the shop

Exaita

Reaction score
S$998? Street price will be lower right? Anyway if it's here just wait for price drop lo. S7 also drop until 7XX liao.

998 should be the RRP for telco. Outside like moby/sgbest/mobile square will get cheaper as they do not need to follow RRP. So when they release, can slowly see.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
How right?

It will be priced around 998.

Smart phone market is very competitive especially those running on Android. HTC 10 is a best device from HTC so far however, they are "late" to enter this year's market. How much market can HTC get while those flagship models like Huawei P9, Samsung S7 series, LG G5 are already on the market? Don't forget that iPhone 7 and Samsung Note 5 will soon be release too. HTC needs some better marketing strategies for its smart phones.

PS: I think the best price for HTC 10 in SG is $888.

Exaita

Reaction score
Hi Exaita,

You wanna buy a used gold colour M8 ? Go Whymobile shop, at 3rd storey Far East Plaza, they selling....

The outlook condition i don't know, because didn't went down to the shop

Will take my time since just gonna get it as collection only haha

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exaita,

a piece of advice to you.

Occassionally must use your M7 & phones that are collectibles, especially those built-in batteries.

If you didn't use the phones for many years, the battery will leak out purple colour liquid, spoil the whole phone.......I kana this before, on other electrical appliances, whole thing spoilt

Exaita

Reaction score
exaita,

a piece of advice to you.

Occassionally must use your M7 & phones that are collectibles, especially those built-in batteries.

If you didn't use the phones for many years, the battery will leak out purple colour liquid, spoil the whole phone.......I kana this before, on other electrical appliances, whole thing spoilt

my m7 is my backup phone when going to malaysia =P still reliable.

maur_james

Reaction score
I think better don't get too excited, I don't see it launching before July...now is just the start of marketing...

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xda has both film and tampered glass protector recommendation. I will just get a spigen film one and get the ice view case wooot!
hmm but not readily available in sg yet right? looking at something i can get like in 2-3 working days.

anyway just got a new OTA update

Exaita

Reaction score
hmm but not readily available in sg yet right? looking at something i can get like in 2-3 working days.

anyway just got a new OTA update

If u want spigen film, spigen singapore has it in stock and can order from their site directly.

richhardry

Reaction score
Hey guys what super thin cases do you all recommend (and where do you get them)?

And does anyone know of any leather-ish cases? (without any cover?)

I have tried the $10 clear hard case from Sim Lim Square and it sucked, started to crack without me even dropping it or damaging it in any way. It also got scratched up really easily (so soft you can almost scratch with your nails).

Then I got the $30 spigen neo hybrid crystal case, but the back got scuffed in 5 days and even got some blue ink on it that i can't remove. Also it was so bulky and thick. So basically I can't use that either.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.