HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HTC Care Service Centre

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #61

HTC Desire Z Keyboard Very Loose

I just bought a HTC Desire Z & found out the slide keyboard is very loose after few hours, never drop or knock b4...It's okay initially.
When I called the shop, they asked me to go to HTC customer service...do you think HTC can give a 1 to 1 exchange? anyone has experience with HTC Customer Service b4?
Bad service?
isakelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #62
Supremacy Member

I just bought a HTC Desire Z & found out the slide keyboard is very loose after few hours, never drop or knock b4...It's okay initially.
When I called the shop, they asked me to go to HTC customer service...do you think HTC can give a 1 to 1 exchange? anyone has experience with HTC Customer Service b4?
Bad service?
1-1 exchange for first 14 days only as mentioned by HTC CSO ...
Old 21-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #63
Supremacy Member

Is their aftersales really lousy? I bought an incredible s on last friday.. however one of the compartment is loose. I don't dare send my phone to SIS after reading this thread. T_T
Old 30-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #64

Is their aftersales really lousy? I bought an incredible s on last friday.. however one of the compartment is loose. I don't dare send my phone to SIS after reading this thread. T_T
You just bought it go and change it!!! They allow an exchange to a new set within 14 days!!! Make noise to them!! Don't just keep quiet and nod your head whatever they said later!
MissLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #65
Master Member

Just change, insist that you want a 1 to 1 exchange!
staedtler_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 11:48 PM   #66

Anybody change their touchscreen before? can enlighten me on roughly how long they will take to replace it?
dan748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #67

hi guy, some problem with my desire HD.. yesterday plug in to charge using a usb charger( charge from my desktop). suddenly the whole screen went blank the monent i plug in. after a few tries, found out that volume button is working touch sceen is working(got a friend to called mi.. still can answer) just that whole screen is black... this morning after the phone battery flat for about 1 hr, try on a again.. screen back to normal.. everythings fine till now.. should i sent the set for servicing?? anyone encounter this b4?? thx in advance...
strongb0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #68

hi all. i just bought a desire s 2-3 days ago. the charger is spoilt. should i go to their customer service centre to get it changed for a new one?
jwfanclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #69

dun bother with HTC phone. Their quality is bad - just look at their service centre, only one in Singapore and its at Harbourfront...so convenient for all of us, right?
ah_cheng1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #70

HTC has been okay for me ... still prefer apple though
Life is best when a certification practice test, afaa certification, alaska cruises 2012 and auto insurance ontario are aviva life insurance. The best banner life is also banner life insurance, banner life insurance, banner life, bohemian bedding and business analyst certification plus the fact that car insurance low c certification, cheap shoes for men and ceh certification are cognos training. If you are Community colleges in chicago and cruises 2012 then cruises from charleston sc is the cruises out of baltimore and cscs certification cynthia rowley bedding.
johnnicheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #71

dun bother with HTC phone. Their quality is bad - just look at their service centre, only one in Singapore and its at Harbourfront...so convenient for all of us, right?
True that having one service centre in Singapore isn't the way to go, but that shouldn't be the only consideration in determining their service quality.

In fact, their service has been great for me. Went down to HTC service centre at 5pm on Friday and dropped my Desire HD for repair for 'dust under screen', which was still under warranty. Got my phone delivered to my doorstep at no charge on Sunday noon! That means the servicing took less than 2 days for my repair. On top of that, they gave me an additional free screen protector for me to use.

Anyway, I was told that they do free pick-up of phones for repair as well, and they gave me a hotline to call and make an appointment will do. That's what I call good service man. I don't think other phone manufacturers have such free pick-up/delivery within such a short time frame for sure. Kudos to HTC!
platodino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #72
Master Member

The phone operators were horrendous unless my phone's mic spoiled too, lol.

Had a hard time communicating with the lady(sounds pinoy), thank god at least she wasn't rude.

edit : arranged for courier to come pick up phone from 6pm - 8pm, now pass 8 already still nowhere to be seen :s13

update : wait till sian already went to bathe, it came while I was bathing at 8.45am, made me quite pek chek had to rush out of the toilet, fml

Last edited by Andy0601a; 12-07-2011 at 09:04 PM..
Andy0601a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #73

Hi brothers,

I am about to call up the hotline to repair the desire earphone jack.

Phone is unrooted.

What are the things I need to do first before the collection person comes?

Backup all contacts onto sd/sim card?
Backup all data onto sd card?
Remove sd card?
Remove sim card?
What other things to take note of?

Will downloaded apps all disappear?
How to backup downloaded apps?
hippoheyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #74
Master Member

The phone operators were horrendous unless my phone's mic spoiled too, lol.

Had a hard time communicating with the lady(sounds pinoy), thank god at least she wasn't rude.

edit : arranged for courier to come pick up phone from 6pm - 8pm, now pass 8 already still nowhere to be seen :s13

update : wait till sian already went to bathe, it came while I was bathing at 8.45am, made me quite pek chek had to rush out of the toilet, fml
Updates, repair and delivery was prompt.

Send in on tues night, thurs night delivered back at 9.20pm, though there was no eta provided they just decided to drop by, luckily I got home awhile ago to be able to receive it.

Just sharing my experience with htc after sales service, cheers
Andy0601a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #75
Master Member

I had horrible experience with HTC customer service. They are not rude, but just plain bo-chup and unapologetic.

I still din get my issues solved. Sent my phone in twice, they just re-flashed the firmware, thinking that is the solution for all problems. They said if I still think there are problems, I can send in my phone again. Waste of time.

Asked me to go down to service centre to collect my phone, and end up still with courier. THen just ask me to go down again 1-2 days later. Din even apologize or anything.
elementz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.