The HTC One thread, formerly known as the M7 - Part 2

slowchemical

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with charging ? I have to use a samsung charger which have higher Amp for charging. If I use the supplied charger, instead of increasing the battery, it actually decrease....and it takes super long to charge full.

* How much does it cost to replace the internal battery (if out of warranty) as I have been using for 2 years plus.

Thanks.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
No prob with the battery, been using M7 since the first day it was launched in SG. However, I don't use the HTC adapter anymore, since it charges very slowly. Anyway, either at home or office I am using Anker multi ports wall charger, certainly much faster and reliable.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
My HTC One M7 reborned!

19396978335_c7f8302cc9_z.jpg

standing

Reaction score
My phone keeps restarting by itself once plugged in to power supply.. I. E:show htc logo.. 3-4 sec later blank screen... Auto on N show HTC logo.. 3-4 sec later blank screen..

Keeps on looping like this.. Still possible to save? :(

durianpancakes

Reaction score
My phone keeps restarting by itself once plugged in to power supply.. I. E:show htc logo.. 3-4 sec later blank screen... Auto on N show HTC logo.. 3-4 sec later blank screen..

Keeps on looping like this.. Still possible to save? :(

Highly doubt you can. Mine also something liddat. 1 and a half year liao still the same situation. service centre probably will tell you motherboard spoil and need pay $400 excl diagnostics.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.