HTC U Ultra/Play

TomCool

Reaction score
Read somewhere they have one year warranty for the glass break. Wonder if this is also the same for SG sets

benny888

Reaction score
I am not expecting much on battery life on a 3000mAh battery. I will be happy if I could get 5-6 hours SOT from it without gaming

I will update here my experiences with it once I get it

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some shots from the camera. Decent camera. :s22:

2017-02-24.jpg

2017-02-24.jpg

2017-02-24.jpg

2017-02-24.jpg

2017-02-24.jpg
'

Full resolution images can be viewed here:
https://goo.gl/photos/VNzEKQnBzEzPXmhC6

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
great stuff bro, More reviews on battery performance, speed and audio please? :)

:s13:okok. This is the battery screenshots for today. Lasted total around 19hours, around 4 hours SOT, considering got play pokemon go every now and then, consider not too bad ba.

LG V20 i got around 4-5 hours SOT on average without Pokemon Go. Huawei Mate 9... don't need say. Only will embarrass V20 and U Ultra. hahaha.

On the day where I test the camera went out shooting images, 4K videos, I got it to last around 11hours total usage, with 3.5 hours SOT.

2017-02-24.png

I don't have the mate 9 around anymore, but when i test the speakers on U Ultra using the songs i always listen to, I remember it sounding better on the Mate 9. Earphones wise I didn't bother to test that USB Type C earphones though, I use wireless earphones only these days. :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So no accessories even screen protector?

When take pictures naked nicer. After that then wear clothes? ;) I haven't go find yet, so just slap Galaxy A9 screen pro on top to cover essential parts. A transparent back case in included so i've been using that, but typical glossy plastic case, immediately hairline scratches on the case from sliding in and out pocket. :s13::s22:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah, u look at the recombu review of the camera, they say is best HTC camera ever ( a department that HTC is always weak in), almost comparable to pixel quality

But "best HTC camera" doesn't mean much. It started with Apple. Every iPhone they release, they say it's the best iPhone just yet. And duh,of course it would be! Which company would release a new product that's worse than the last? And now, all others started using this meaningless marketing slogan.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
I sold off my Mate 9 and got this. The low light shots seem to be better on the HTC. I haven't fully explored but the camera definitely seems better.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
What's the fastest way to access NFC? I can't seem to edit the drop down settings to add it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.