HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HTC U12 - Imagine

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 11:37 PM   #226

I'm not using tgsp. Using some normal plastic screen protector only!

For those with your sets. Any tgsp to recommend ? The one I have doesn't seem to cover the glass fully. One side seems to show bleeding , especially when you view from the side
durianpancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:39 PM   #227

Logical thinking! Haha. I didn't even think that far.

Hahaha. More from an angle of value conversation. Export set value will drop once local equivalent came in. Partially why I hoot the solar red and not blue was to hedge that local sets will come in blue and black but not red. Also I hooted the 128g version so to make it even more exclusive and less likely to have a local equivalent. Like that can hopefully conserve the price better when resell

Old 10-08-2018, 11:41 AM   #228

If Telco is going to take so long to get the U12+, I might as well get it when I am in Taiwan.. I can even hoot the Mayday edition... hahahah
macdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:51 PM   #229

If Telco is going to take so long to get the U12+, I might as well get it when I am in Taiwan.. I can even hoot the Mayday edition... hahahah
Got my friend to check, 128GB is now NT23,900 in the shops. Good time to buy
bluedubsBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #230

Got my friend to check, 128GB is now NT23,900 in the shops. Good time to buy
Does your friend have any idea if the shops are selling the Mayday limited edition version? I checked on their website and they only showed the 64GB version.

I am conflicted. I prefer the blue colour one, but the Mayday version is black. But I like Mayday.... Choice, choices!
macdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #231

Does your friend have any idea if the shops are selling the Mayday limited edition version? I checked on their website and they only showed the 64GB version.

I am conflicted. I prefer the blue colour one, but the Mayday version is black. But I like Mayday.... Choice, choices!

Mayday one might only be on HTC website only.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #232
Master Member

Mayday one might only be on HTC website only.
Someone is selling it on Carousell.

HTC U12+ x Mayday Limited Edition for S$1,200 https://sg.carousell.com/p/180055092

Crazy price though.
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:01 AM   #233

Someone is selling it on Carousell.

HTC U12+ x Mayday Limited Edition for S$1,200 https://sg.carousell.com/p/180055092

Crazy price though.
Unless a fan of both,why would someone flip this to make $$?? Hmm....
Old 11-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #234
Master Member

Unless a fan of both,why would someone flip this to make $$?? Hmm....
64gb storage phones should be banned. Hardly anything today. Sometimes I don't understand why manufacturer's don't move with times. At least they have 128gb option too. Look at Sony. Even the new XZ2 Premium comes only in 64gb. They should be hanged.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #235

I guess it is still okay considering there is SD card support. 512GB on the Note 9 is awesome though haha.

64gb storage phones should be banned. Hardly anything today. Sometimes I don't understand why manufacturer's don't move with times. At least they have 128gb option too. Look at Sony. Even the new XZ2 Premium comes only in 64gb. They should be hanged.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #236
Master Member

I guess it is still okay considering there is SD card support. 512GB on the Note 9 is awesome though haha.

My only problem is that I travel alot and if I keep my prawns and media on the sdcard, damn leceh to keep removing it.

Yeah 512gb is awesome but I think the Note 9 is too big for me even though I'm a 6 foot giant. I like the size of the U11+ just nice. Looking for the U12+ but seems like it's a farcry coming over here...
Old 11-08-2018, 12:22 PM   #237
Supremacy Member

Actually got sd card enough Liao. No need for so big on board memory

Old 11-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #238
Master Member

Actually got sd card enough Liao. No need for so big on board memory

Don't agree completely. Onboard memory has much lower latency than using a seperate SD card. Also, if you travel alot, swapping the 2nd sim card with the SD card is a pain plus you may not be able to run your media while having the 2nd sim in the phone.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #239
Supremacy Member

Well, it depends on usage always. How much do you travel and how much info u usually put on your phone. SD card sometimes allows u to easily transfer your data when u change phones.

Don't agree completely. Onboard memory has much lower latency than using a seperate SD card. Also, if you travel alot, swapping the 2nd sim card with the SD card is a pain plus you may not be able to run your media while having the 2nd sim in the phone.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #240
Master Member

Well, it depends on usage always. How much do you travel and how much info u usually put on your phone. SD card sometimes allows u to easily transfer your data when u change phones.

I'm travelling every other week. Have alot of music on Spotify that has to be on the phone. Movies itself takes up a fair bit and the second Sim always active during travelling. If I'm just in Singapore, then it's a no brainer I can definitely use the sdcard despite having a slower random access. But my usage totally inconvenient to use sdcard unless it's a dedicated slot.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.