HTC U12 - Imagine

miaoteh

Reaction score
HTC U12+ appeared in IDA equipment check! :s12::s12:

The model number is 2Q55100, looks like the 64GB version?

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope HTC also submit 2Q55300 = 128GB flash memory ( Hard disk ) variant, let IDA approve & then sell in Singapore

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
looks like it was approved yesterday. in the equipment check menu, i entered the "brand/trade name" as HTC and "date issued from" 07Jun18, and only this model showed up. :s12::s12:

Nice! Please standby everyone!!

Also read somewhere that the company High Tech Computer is a subsidiary of HTC Taiwam, not just a distributor as I thought.

Last edited:

jyaisu

Reaction score

Also read somewhere that the company High Tech Computer is a subsidiary of HTC Taiwam, not just a distributor as I thought.

But HTC is High Tech Computer.
The full name is HTC Corporation, High Tech Computer Corporation.

I always thought HTC is the acronym of its Chinese name.

durianpancakes

Reaction score
hope HTC also submit 2Q55300 = 128GB flash memory ( Hard disk ) variant, let IDA approve & then sell in Singapore

not true that it must be a 2q55300 model to be a 128gb variant. the 2q55300 model is exclusive for china and hk only. so it is not definite that the 2q55100 model we are getting in singapore isnt 128gb. htc u11 and u11+ came to singapore in the 128gb variant and it should be the same for the u12+.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sexperts, I believe the translucent back version is 64g right? Will that be coming to Singapore ? One can only hope :s22:

not true that it must be a 2q55300 model to be a 128gb variant. the 2q55300 model is exclusive for china and hk only. so it is not definite that the 2q55100 model we are getting in singapore isnt 128gb. htc u11 and u11+ came to singapore in the 128gb variant and it should be the same for the u12+.

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
But HTC is High Tech Computer.
The full name is HTC Corporation, High Tech Computer Corporation.

I always thought HTC is the acronym of its Chinese name.

From Bloomberg -

High Tech Computer Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is a holding company which through its subsidiaries offers marketing, distribution, and after sales services for handheld devices. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Singapore. High Tech Computer Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of HTC Corporation.

宏達國際電子股份有限公司 (Hong Tah), @jyaisu you are not too far off too :)

Last edited:

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Review out le, high tech traveler say until like quite disappointing

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro, don't chiu know the full ame of HTC ish high tech computer? Lol

Sent from Blackberry Passport Silver Edition using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.