HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Honor Note 10 (6.95 inch AMOLED)

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 12:59 AM   #46

So if i use ez buy for me, they will coordinate the collection from tmall vendor and ship the phone to our doorstep right? Sorry I m newbie in ezbuy, always buy from q10 or lazada only
Ezbuy buy for me has 8% agent fee on sum of all cost for normal member - Ship for me has no agent fee.

Just simply go sign up a taobao/tmall account, sign up an Ezbuy account, copy and input Ezbuy PRC ship for me address as ur taobao/Tmall ship to address, buy the phone direct from Tmall Huawei flagship store and pay via cc or M'sia online banking (if u have at 1.5% charge only), once payment completed, the Tmall store will ship to ur ship to address (Ezbuy ship for me addr at PRC), and once received at Ezbuy warehse then get Ezbuy to ship back to u at SG (door to door with charge or self collect) .. shipping fees shd be ard $10 (1kg sensitive goods), + GST + insurances (3% - recommended) ..

The Tmall store normally will state if longer delivery time will be needed for newly launched products - ready stock/preorder - the Tmall 3 days ship out rules may not apply for new launch product.. get fr Tmall instead of Taobao to avoid risk of fake product.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:01 AM   #47

Buy-for-me: Ezbuy will handle all transactions with the seller and ensure your item arrives at their warehouse in China. This option is generally more expensive as you have to pay a fee to Ezbuy based on the cost of the item.

Ship-for-me: you tell the Tmall vendor to send it to the address Ezbuy assigns to you (check your account after logging in to Ezbuy). You are responsible for ordering and paying for the item. Next, go to Ezbuy and submit a record of the new purchase with the transaction and tracking number from the Tmall vendor. Although this step is optional, it helps Ezbuy tag your item to your account quickly when it arrives.

Either way, once your item arrives at Ezbuy's location in China, you will be notified. go in and choose shipping options, pay, and wait for it ship to you.

So if i use ez buy for me, they will coordinate the collection from tmall vendor and ship the phone to our doorstep right? Sorry I m newbie in ezbuy, always buy from q10 or lazada only

Last edited by DarkTemplar; 06-08-2018 at 01:08 AM..
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 01:04 AM   #48

Can we use Taobao Direct Global Shipping instead?
The Tmall Global Shop doesn't seem to have this product yet .. It has Xiaomi and other Honor phones model..
Old 06-08-2018, 01:12 AM   #49

Yeah, Tmall is much safer, even if they don't always offer freebies. That's where all the official stores on are anyway (官方旗舰店)

Ezbuy buy for me has 8% agent fee on sum of all cost for normal member - Ship for me has no agent fee.

Just simply go sign up a taobao/tmall account, sign up an Ezbuy account, copy and input Ezbuy PRC ship for me address as ur taobao/Tmall ship to address, buy the phone direct from Tmall Huawei flagship store and pay via cc or M'sia online banking (if u have at 1.5% charge only), once payment completed, the Tmall store will ship to ur ship to address (Ezbuy ship for me addr at PRC), and once received at Ezbuy warehse then get Ezbuy to ship back to u at SG (door to door with charge or self collect) .. shipping fees shd be ard $10 (1kg sensitive goods), + GST + insurances (3% - recommended) ..

The Tmall store normally will state if longer delivery time will be needed for newly launched products - ready stock/preorder - the Tmall 3 days ship out rules may not apply for new launch product.. get fr Tmall instead of Taobao to avoid risk of fake product.
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 09:44 AM   #50

Ezbuy has a Free Agent Fee promo now.
dorabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #51

Yeah, Tmall is much safer, even if they don't always offer freebies. That's where all the official stores on are anyway (官方旗舰店)
Thanks bro for your advice. I had purchased one set using EZ buy for me. Hopefully everything can went on smoothly.

Will keep u guy posted on the progress ...
versionV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #52

Ezbuy has a Free Agent Fee promo now.
Ezbuy's current exchange rate is 4.5 ...they r getting back the "free agent fee" in other way ..
Old 06-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #53

Thanks bro for your advice. I had purchased one set using EZ buy for me. Hopefully everything can went on smoothly.

Will keep u guy posted on the progress ...
Bro, how much you paid in total? U using Express Air or Sensitive Air?
Old 06-08-2018, 04:21 PM   #54

Bro, how much you paid in total? U using Express Air or Sensitive Air?
S$710.89, they say only can use sensitive air bcos handphone contain battery.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:54 PM   #55

S$710.89, they say only can use sensitive air bcos handphone contain battery.
Ok. Thats the same amount I calculated too. However, still need to pay GST & shipping fee.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:24 PM   #56
Master Member

Ok. Thats the same amount I calculated too. However, still need to pay GST & shipping fee.
710 for 4g 64gb?
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #57

Will it be cheaper if we settle the payment yourself at Taobao and just let Ezbuy to ship for us?
siongbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:17 PM   #58

Will it be cheaper if we settle the payment yourself at Taobao and just let Ezbuy to ship for us?
Yes should be cheaper that way, but since this is my first purchase with ezbuy. Rather pay a bit more to get the assurance. Anyway mine is 6/128g black.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #59

710 for 4g 64gb?
for 6gb/128gb.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #60
Master Member

think add gst and shipping 780 to 800 already
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.